CLS Team Strategies

2Next

Replies

• Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    @Vendi1983 so far I have brought Han and Chewie to G13, and I don't regret either one. Chewie gets noticeably more durable and hits quite a bit harder, but doesn't get as much improvement as Han does. It was a night and day difference and if you're trying to keep your Rebels competitive in top tier PvP then he should 100% be the first to get the red ring. Also, should have R2 at G13 in a few days so can report back then.
  • Options
    Get Han to g12 1st. Keep CLS around G10, R2 g11, Chew don't matter just up as you can. Getting Han at g12 maximizes damage while just don't mod him for health/protection. Make sure guard stays on Han and CLS. C3PO gears pretty easy and is Tanky. Mod him to g10 while you work up Han

"Make sure guard stays on han" guard is always on han it's part of the description.
    Stay with the Jawas lol
  • Options
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Get Han to g12 1st. Keep CLS around G10, R2 g11, Chew don't matter just up as you can. Getting Han at g12 maximizes damage while just don't mod him for health/protection. Make sure guard stays on Han and CLS. C3PO gears pretty easy and is Tanky. Mod him to g10 while you work up Han

"Make sure guard stays on han" guard is always on han it's part of the description.
    Stay with the Jawas lol

That's true. Forgot
  • Options
    So I've been running CLS rebels for a while now and I've noticed something odd. Again, I'm sure it's down to in-game ability wording versus actual ability coding, however; it still seems counter-intuitive.

C3PO places two stacks of confuse on Malak. He then is attacked by Han/Chewie, or CLS/Chewie, forcing him below his "bonus turn" threshold. According to 3PO's basic, he shouldn't gain bonus TM. But he does. Is this another of those "turn versus turn METER" clarification issues?
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    So I've been running CLS rebels for a while now and I've noticed something odd. Again, I'm sure it's down to in-game ability wording versus actual ability coding, however; it still seems counter-intuitive.

C3PO places two stacks of confuse on Malak. He then is attacked by Han/Chewie, or CLS/Chewie, forcing him below his "bonus turn" threshold. According to 3PO's basic, he shouldn't gain bonus TM. But he does. Is this another of those "turn versus turn METER" clarification issues?

Yup, a bonus turn is ‘different’ from gaining turn meter. Just like remove is ‘different’ from cleanse/dispel. Different names to get around counters to the original versions.
  • Options
    As someone who has close to 5MIL GP and operates in the TOP 20 of arena i think CLS is a sound investment right now and its entirely possible that he could be given the highest relics one of the only viable counters for a 7 star GS. The META is soon to be GS and the clones and right now this team is untouchable. Having seen extensive testing its looking pretty bleak, however there may be a glimmer of hope resting with a CLS squad providing the mods and relics are on point. So with that said the team i would run, with the highest relics possible would be

CLS
    HAN
    CHEWI
    C3PO
    R2
  • Options
    @_Skystalker then I'll be set for that! Just need to G13 3PO and R2. Ugh. Really enjoying relic CLS, Han and Chewie though. Tough trio to beat damage-wise.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @_Skystalker then I'll be set for that! Just need to G13 3PO and R2. Ugh. Really enjoying relic CLS, Han and Chewie though. Tough trio to beat damage-wise.

Yeah, mine is quickly moving up in ranks as I'm improving it.
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed! I'm usually holding in Top 50 overnight now, with Han R7, Chewie R5, CLS R4, R2D2 R3, and 3P0 at G12+4. Damage is absolutely crazy and only going up!