Defense preset options

Blizz
16 posts Member
Why can't we get preset options to choose for our arena team? I can't imagine it being that hard to code or implement. I'm not talking to give each character options of who to specifically attack first (although that would be awesome) but for instance, Sid. Change his attack on defense from Aoe to regular attack instead. Or Leia. For Pete's sake, stop stealthing first turn, you look **** and scared. Or phasma, let her do victory March before fullisade. These little changes would help on defense and make more toons viable to use and would add something else to do besides the same daily grind over and over again.

Replies

• Options
    Blizz wrote: »
    Why can't we get preset options to choose for our arena team? I can't imagine it being that hard to code or implement. I'm not talking to give each character options of who to specifically attack first (although that would be awesome) but for instance, Sid. Change his attack on defense from Aoe to regular attack instead. Or Leia. For Pete's sake, stop stealthing first turn, you look **** and scared. Or phasma, let her do victory March before fullisade. These little changes would help on defense and make more toons viable to use and would add something else to do besides the same daily grind over and over again.

Maybe we could also give them a preset move to wave a white flag and run away.... We can call it the "RUN FORREST, RUN!!!" maneuver