Carth. Is. A. Pain. In. My. Word.

Ryanwhales
862 posts Member
Fine, fine, im done! Ive moved on! I have to get along with the fact that I have to slowly/painfully farm my way to darth revan! Sure!

Despite forums greatly not being therapy treatment where I vent my feelings, I do it anyway. This is the only place I can vent my irratible thoughts about this game.

So deal with it.

Sooo, you guys wanna know about the title card. Thats the reason you clicked on this, right? Well, get ready to see the "lame" part in the lameawsome!

First off, im not trying to rush, but seriously, after they took the tasty 8 farm sim allyouwant buffet off, farming has been a pain in my word. First day, 2 shards, great. Second day, 0 shards, awsome. Third day, 0 shards, hell yeah! Im enjoying this thing! Fourth day, 1 shard....

And so on and so forth and all that word. Maybe ive gotten too used to it but hey, like ive said thousands of times before, wait till the second time! And to padme? Eh, you like her, you get her. I cant because the event is going to be hard I garuntee you. And anyway, anakin is not activated, so i dont give a word about her. I am still late trying to deal with everything. And who knows? Perhaps she has mooooore 7 star requirements! Just to add salt to the wounds with lemon juice inside them already!

And carth, hahaha, good old carth.
I try not to rage out on games, but ohhhh man,
I am not wasting 100 of my crystals, thaaaank you. But hes the worst out of the bunch,

1,0,0,0,0,1,1,1,0,2,3,1,0, etc...
I hate binary code when it comes to this,
Fix that,

Lame out,
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales

Replies

• Options
    I agree wholeheartedly. Feel like I have been farming him forever now and each day it's 0, 1, or if I am very, very lucky, 2 shards. Painful!!!
  • plindboe
    281 posts Member
    Options
    Meh. I'm fine with long farming. Just takes patience. That said, Carth, with Mission and Zaalbar, has worked well for me in GA since he was 5*. They just need some zetas.

Padmé's kit looks interesting, so looking forward to it. Galactic Republic synergy has been lacking for a long time. Hopefully I'll be able to unlock her at 5*. When the event returns in a few months I'll be ready to 7* her.

Anyway, perhaps find yourself another hobby. It doesn't seem like a game like this suits your personality.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    They nerfed the drops 8 refreshes in 4 days produced 2 shards . I’m not kidding 2 shards I need 49 going to take forever at this pace .
  • ashbbk
    45 posts Member
    Options
    I usually get 2-3 shards on every hard node daily and I Sim one at a time
  • Options
    Word!
  • Options
    I think also Juani and fallen are nightmares. I got 2/10 yesterday.
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Fürkész
    211 posts Member
    Options
    It is still better, then it was in the old days when Nihilus was in a 3 attempt node. That was the real snail race.
  • poodletron
    126 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I've been farming Nest since November. Now sat on 77/100 for the final star so I guess I'll be done in 2 weeks with good RNG.

EDIT: To add, also farming Carth with no node refreshes and, for me at least, I've found his drops a little better than Nest. Still slooooow though...
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    They're all the same drop rate. We just get agitated when we perceive a lower drop rate for <insert desired character here>.

I just got a 5/5 for B1 Battle Droid yesterday, so that was awesome! But it doesn't mean it has a higher drop rate than Carth...
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    When it became clear that Darth Revan was inevitable I just starred up Carth and Juhani from shipments before they became farmable. Inefficient, yes, but I'm glad I spared myself the obnoxious fleet farm.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    I am not wasting 100 of my crystals, thaaaank you. But hes the worst out of the bunch
    He is great and if you want to farm him faster you’ll need to use your crystals on him

• Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I am not wasting 100 of my crystals, thaaaank you. But hes the worst out of the bunch
    He is great and if you want to farm him faster you’ll need to use your crystals on him

I reluctantly agree with this. Enemy Carth g12 cleaned my clock the first time I faced him. He is worth getting and gearing.
  • Kurrgan
    100 posts Member
    Options
    Fürkész wrote: »
    It is still better, then it was in the old days when Nihilus was in a 3 attempt node. That was the real snail race.

Yeah, I was doing stupid Baze at the same time when he was meta. I finished him just in time for him to be useless. At lease DN was arena viable at 4 stars.

3 attempts per day you were happy to just get the 1 ... every day for 6 months.
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    Options
    ashbbk wrote: »
    I usually get 2-3 shards on every hard node daily and I Sim one at a time

Your too lucky, lol.
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    Options
    Word!

Its my replacement for swearing, i only use it on this forums,
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    Options
    So, what exactly is the drop for them, 50% chance? 40%? I have no idea.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    So, what exactly is the drop for them, 50% chance? 40%? I have no idea.

I think it is closer to 30%. I am not happy with the return to 5 attempts, but it is what it is. I wish they would use multiple ways to farm characters again instead of just putting all of them on single energy hard nodes. I miss being able to farm characters in stores.
  • Options
    plindboe wrote: »
    Meh. I'm fine with long farming. Just takes patience. That said, Carth, with Mission and Zaalbar, has worked well for me in GA since he was 5*. They just need some zetas.

Padmé's kit looks interesting, so looking forward to it. Galactic Republic synergy has been lacking for a long time. Hopefully I'll be able to unlock her at 5*. When the event returns in a few months I'll be ready to 7* her.

Anyway, perhaps find yourself another hobby. It doesn't seem like a game like this suits your personality.

Sounds like anything suites yours, you go somewhere else. You probably thank a police officer for a ticket with whole hearted enthusiasm ...
    GRANDMASTER
    NeXuSe7msb2g6cet7.jpg