New rework of JKA destroys the single Malak counter

Neo2551
1824 posts Member
Disclamer: I have Malak and three toons above 150 speed bonus in my arena team.

The new touch up on JKA in May destroys the single valid counter to DR and Malak.

The new Darth Revan team put a much higher emphasis on bonus speed on mods than recent meta (to the level of Wiggs before GK and Chaze/Shore).

In a DR/Malak mirror match, the team with a single speed point higher on Bastilla Fallen will win (given both players have the same level of mods quality).

With the recent JKA rework in April, JKR team with JKR and Hoda faster than the fastest opponent toon, you had a high probability of winning thanks to JKA basically one shotting DR with his AoE.

The new rework in May is totally deleting this option and the developers already said Padme would not work against Malak.

So I am back at crying for having slow mods, and so will the players but one in all the form of competition.

Replies

• Paulos999
    315 posts Member
    Options
    In a DR/Malak mirror match, the team with a single speed point higher on Bastilla Fallen will win (given both players have the same level of mods quality).

False news my naughty Bastila is slower than my opponents and I still win.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    My Nasty Basty is usually slower too, but I can still win most of the time.
  • Options
    Seems like first world problems when compared to me who cannot even get enough JKA to get him to 6 stars...and malak? Pipe dream city..unitl I get two other pipe dreams to become reality...the revans..and that is less likely than lightning striking me dead, then back to life, then dead again...in 3 separate strikes.