Get the ruler ! It's e-peen measuring time !

2Next

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I blame your shard mafia!

Congrats. ;)
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Edward wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    It has come to my attention that i'm part of a very select group of player.
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    Hello Holotable Heroes,

Many people went after Darth Malak right away and 882 players got Darth Malak on his first go around who have never spent a single cent in this game.

Congrats to the other 881 players out there!
    I also like to take this oppertunity to thank some people for making this possible for me. Obviously my guild, BIER DTA, for moral support and pushing me to be the best me i can be! @Edward, your guidance for f2p players has been super helpfull, very much appriciated my friend! TI, for showing me how to perfect the art of self congratulary posting. My arena shardmates, for being all around noobs which lead to me being able to rank high. Last but not least, the forum community for always being there to complain so i don't have to! You guys rock! Thank you all very, very much!
    It's been one heck of a journey which i hope to continue for a while!
    Yours truly,
    leef
    Please like, subscribe and push that notification bell! Links to my patreon are in the description!

Lol, you disagreed with pretty much everything I have been trying to tell.

I will post my snapshot of victory with 7* Padme soon :D

Victory for FTP, enjoy the game!

Maybe because you keep posting about how you “could” do things and not actually doing them.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Options
    Edward wrote: »
    I will post my snapshot of victory with 7* Padme soon!

No you’ll post a rambling story about how you ‘could’ have cleared the event, but decided against doing it first time around even though it’s entirely possible as the games foremost ftp collector of gear and crystals..

Good job, good job
  • JasFonz
    317 posts Member
    Options
    @evoluza it’s refreshing to know I’m not the only unlucky sod in the game. Yeah it’s been 4 months since I’ve been waiting to see those g12+ pieces for DR or badstila drop. I need 5 salvage to get one and I haven’t seen salvage nor crafted. Love the randomness