Who to Zeta Advice

I currently run a DR Team in Arena and place in the high 20’s to 50’s. I have zzzDR and zHK, but no BSF Zeta and no HK’s second Zeta.

I just got JKR and have him G7 for now as I am out of resources and slowly building him up. The rest of this team is still not competitive enough, but good enough for B-Teams in GA/TW/Raids.

Should I Zeta JKR’s Leadership, or Zeta my remaining Arena Team first to make them stronger, but in reality, not affect the Payout as I am not able to crack the Top 20?

Thanks for your help and advice.

2j884v35uode.png

Replies

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Dark Bastila's zeta isn't really necessary - it's mostly useful for running her under Palpatine or Traya.

Personally I'd probably go for HK's second zeta, then start cracking on the JKR team (JKR lead > Jolee > JKR's other zetas). It won't do anything against other DR teams, but it will hamper JKR teams a bit and possibly be helpful later on against Padme/Republic teams since Padme hands out Protection Up like candy.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Bastila Fallen's extra potency is tied to her zeta now - so that is actually pretty valuable now, to ensure that she is applying CBM to the enemy team.
  • Options
    Save for galactic republic
  • Options
    Thank-You for the great input Jarvind, jkray622, and ReworkGrievOus.