RIP Theorycrafting

Synergy between factions is pretty much dead. (It’s on Life support thanks to REX... but CG has hinted on pulling the plug on him too).

This new trend of telling us how and where we must use our toons goes against the “Spirit of this generation”. Don’t tell me what to do. Give me pieces to a puzzle and let me build what I choose... stop telling players what we must build.

JKA’s rework had phenomenal potential. Everyone was going to find uses with him in nightsisters for instance. I’m sure there were plenty of uses for him outside Galacyic Republic. Nope CG has told us we must use him with Galactic Republic and that’s it.

Let’s say several years from now the game is put on cruise control with no new content... what’s better for the long-term health of the game? Toons limited to one faction or pretty much useless? Or dozens upon dozens of cross-faction teams that are quite useful in various aspects of the game?

Stop telling us what to do and how to do it. Here’s how we fix it:

1. Release several more leaders similar to Rex where you can throw in Wampa or Nest & have a clutch team.
2. Make usable comps like JKA with Night sisters acceptable and normal.
3. Widen synergies... Make teams like clones & Jedi have cross synergy between two belove factions.
4. C3PO is a Swiss Army knife usable in a dozen different comps. Less one kind of use knifes... more Swiss army.