No Vaults at 25% off.

maraJade789
289 posts Member
edited May 2019
Was waiting for that one all year.

Is there time for the Devs to update this, or at least give us a pop up for the VAULTS,
game's losing alot of potential revenue here. Just a tip.

The mini boxes of crystals aren’t of much interest.

Replies

• Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    This is the only game on the App Store that doesn’t discount all of the packs, only the cheapest ones. It almost looks desperate to me, it’s penny pinching.
  • rdufield
    115 posts Member
    Options
    I personally just came on to complain too what's the point of discounting the smallest vaults that not worth buying in the first place great way to start off dev's!
  • Options
    In the devs defense it’s not their call for which crystals to discount its EA’s
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    It's also data-driven. They know the whales will whale - even if they don't get a discount for doing it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Malachi
    78 posts Member
    Options
    I totally would have spent $100 on crystals this month with the discount, but since they didn't, I won't be. Which is probably best after 2 Revans and a Malak 😂
  • SmurfLAX28
    288 posts Member
    Options
    They're not losing a bunch of potential revenue, they don't care about people who are one time spenders when stuff goes on sale.... They don't want to give the actual spenders they care about extra stuff
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Don’t worry, the vaults will be 25% right after padamé event is over. Just wait.