Vader's special doesn't remove Sid's healing immunity

GizOne
150 posts Member
So, there have been a lot of threads with characters that can remove debuffs (like Ewok Elder) but can't remove Sid or 88's healing immunity.

I just wanted to let know that Vader's special, which removes target's debuffs, has the same issue.

I was facing a team with Sid and Vader, Sid placed an healing immunity on one of my characters, then Vader placed DoTs on the same toon with his AoE. Next turn Vader used his other special on my toon, it removed the DoTs but not Sid's healing immunity.

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    GizOne wrote: »
    So, there have been a lot of threads with characters that can remove debuffs (like Ewok Elder) but can't remove Sid or 88's healing immunity.

I just wanted to let know that Vader's special, which removes target's debuffs, has the same issue.

I was facing a team with Sid and Vader, Sid placed an healing immunity on one of my characters, then Vader placed DoTs on the same toon with his AoE. Next turn Vader used his other special on my toon, it removed the DoTs but not Sid's healing immunity.

Pretty sure that ability of vaders is not designed to temove that particular debuff (i could be wrong) but i think there is a few dif types it wont remove
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Options
    If ability does not define the list of prohibited debuffs , it has to be a bug for fix.
  • GizOne
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Like all those abilities, it's supposed to remove all debuffs. Just read the ability instead of being "pretty sure". I really can't understand people who reply without informing themselves and prefer to say the total nonsense they think true.
  • DingusSchlinger
    28 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    It says it removes "all negative status effects". You could argue that healing immunity isn't a debuff since it doesn't affect any stats, but it is definitely negative. So vaders saber throw should remove it, this just happened to me btw. Pretty mad.
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    Options
    I think by now we all figured that Sid's healing immunity that lasts an extra turn is the root cause of all these problems with removing it. Re: Ackbar/Ewok Elder (and most likely Lobot) healing ability as well.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    I hope they aknowledge the problem and fix it. I was so proud of my squad I build around Lobot and now in higher ranks he is more or less useless.
  • Options
    Just wanna say thanks for the fix :)