Is it going to be mad dash for Old Ben?

Foomerang
236 posts Member
edited March 2016
Noticed he's going to be on some cantina nodes. Who's gonna go for it asap? I still want to finish off Barriss so I may wait a week or two.

Replies

• Options
    I won't. He's not that good. Going to see how chirpa is with speed, but chirpa will likely be much better than old Ben
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    Yeah Chirpa looks fun. Can't wait to see some Ewok teams in GW heh.
  • Options
    No. He's mediocre at best.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    I won't either. He's too easy to deal with. You just ignore him until last.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    We really didn't need another toon in Cantina. We need arena and gw toons!
  • Options
    I already blew my jedi budget on Yoda. I canthink spend more resources on another jedi. The other 99% of players though... we are going to see quigon Yoda and Ben a lot.
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »

I agree completely I'm at the bottom of the barrel in arena.. Maybe give EA/CG an Ouchie for not doing it? Bad joke I know but I could not resist all medicined up,lol.
  • Options

Yeah GW needs new characters badly. Hm. Why did this topic get moved into squad strategy anyway? Just curious. I wasn't talking about squads really.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    As a 7* Dooku owner and 6* Yoda owner I hope I see a great many Old Ben's in arena. On my opponents teams.

That should tell you all you need to know about Old Ben's value (at least in arena).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

Yea but he's old Ben! One day I will have a team of full geared 7* Old Ben, Darth Vader, Lando, Regular Han Solo and Jedi Luke. The team will have no synergy and probably suck (while GS rules the galaxy) but I'll have my "Real Star Wars team".
  • Options

Yea but he's old Ben! One day I will have a team of full geared 7* Old Ben, Darth Vader, Lando, Regular Han Solo and Jedi Luke. The team will have no synergy and probably suck (while GS rules the galaxy) but I'll have my "Real Star Wars team".

I'd rather have a team of Yoda, Dooku, QGJ, General Kenobi, Anakin. Master to apprentice to master to apprentice and so one.
  • Options
    Your team can be called the prequel team. I must say I like your team too.
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

It would satisfy my need to have an arena team that actually makes sense thematically. I hate having a bug in my team. :D
  • Options

It would satisfy my need to have an arena team that actually makes sense thematically. I hate having a bug in my team. :D

Poggle, GS, Nute, Dooku, GG: Team Separatist
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Sometimes I run "Kylo and the girls"...that makes sense thematically, right?
  • Options
    Sometimes I run "Kylo and the girls"...that makes sense thematically, right?
    Depends, if you got Rey in that team of girls its an insult to Rey, cause she's 2x the man Kylo is.

| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |