Loading screen stealing my stuff!

So this happens to me regularly, when i change screens (usually going into a battle, or more commonly when using a sim ticket) my game gets stuck in a loading screen and I have to turn my screen off and back on, or even force lose sometimes.

Most of the time it's fine and starts the battle normally when i get it running again, but when using a sim ticket, as I do for all of my high end farming, it forgets that I've already started the fight and uses another round of energy/sim ticket without giving me any of the rewards that I might have gotten for completing the fight.

Now normally I don't care really, its just a missed chance at a shard I need (it's actually pretty common happened at least 1-2 times per day) but this latest time takes the biscuit.

I've been farming Windu for a month or so now, or a bit less maybe. I need him at 5stars so I can unlock yoda next month. So i was sitting at around 138/80 and was saving activating him incase I picked him up from a chromium I was saving for, I didn't get him. I went and activated him and had my usual loading screen timeout. I don't activate them until I need them, so this hadn't happened before, but No big deal, he's unlocked when I get back in after the force close.

But wait, when I look at his shard supply I'm now sitting at 3/65! What the actual fluff happened to my other 50+shards? I know they didn't use twice the amount like all the other times, because I didn't have 163 shards, and they didn't just take all of my leftovers, because I had 3 remaining (I hadn't farmed him at all between activating and realising).

So is there anything I can do about it? Like I said, I don't usually care, but come on, a month of cantina energy and 50+ shards vaporised from a lagging bug, it's not like I was saving him up for my yoda event or anything!
-_-

Replies

• Options
    Yeah he unlocks at 4*, to get to 5* is 65. Upon unlocking you should be at 53/65. I got him in a pack way back in like early Dec so I can't recall if he activated at 3 or 4*. Chromium he drops as 4*, so I assume the same. Had he unlocked at 3* you'd have burned 50 to 4* leaving you 3/65 for 5*, however I'm 99% sure he unlocks at 4 so you are short 50. Again so long ago since I got him, and he was 4* in the pack I bought if memory serves.
  • Options
    Ok this has happened to me a few times now. I didn't mind losing the odd bit here and there but today I lost a chromium pack. I used to think it might have been my router just dropping connection but I was less than a meter from it. I, unlike many, don't have money to pay for stuff in this game so saving up crystals for a week to get a pack is a big deal.

Effectively the sequence goes: select icon to 'purchase' item doesn't matter the currency, go to load screen. game crashes, when it finally restarts, the currency is spent but no item.

Pretty sure I'm not getting anything back for this but thought I had at least attempt to log it.

• Options
    Yeah that's it exactly. It lags and says there is an error with my connection, but there is no error. Ive only had it with battles before this, with actual currency though that sucks!
    Shawn, that makes sense, but windu unlocks at 4stars, so it would be strange for him to take just 3stars worth...

Is there anything that can be done about is? By a dev perhaps? @EA_Jesse

It's not a huge deal, just sets my cantina farming back by a couple of weeks, but i don't want it to happen again. I'm currently sitting at 91/80 for Rey as well, for the same reasons, I'm hoping to pull her from a pack to save a bunch of shards. But if the same thing happened with her I would probably call it a day. She isn't two weeks of work, I've been farming her since my first day back before Xmas.
  • Options
    So... It happened again! Seriously. I came off better this time, but that's besides the point, sort this out please! @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera

I decided to activate my poggle, I almost had enough to 7star him, but was waiting (for the same reasons as above) So I activate, and decided to promote to 5star straight away. Cue 'LOADING SCREEN OFF DEATH' I screenshotted this time for proof, mid-loading at 223/65 shards. But instead of closing the app I decided to see if it sorted itself out.

It both did and didn't.

It started working again, but instead of a 5star poggle with 158/85 shards. I have a 6star poggle with 138/100. So technically I am up about 10-15 shards for the whole two days, but I traded 50 difficult windu shards for 50 incredibly easy poggle ones!

Please sort this out!! It's not a hard fix, just don't take any shards until after the upgrade! And then If the problem persists, Would you rather people be happy that they occasionally get free stuff or furious that they have been shortchanged of their long Rey farm?
  • Options
    I unlock them ASAP just for that reason if I don't need them at that time I just don't put gear or lvl them any further. But I also only farm two caracter's at a time besides GW and Arena I can say Mace shard farming blows I'm currently farming JC trying for 6* then finishing Mace but not looking forward to farming another 93 Shards for him. Then not sure if I'm working on Rey or GS the nameless grasshopper.

Good luck with this problem your having hope they fix it for you.
  • Options
    -_-

Well, I logged in this morning and found my poggle to be not at 138/100 he's back down to 73/100... So overnight the error that was in my favour got corrected, but when I check my windu he's still missing all the shards. I don't care really, I just wish it would work as it's supposed to either way.