Padme 5* with nothing special

I’ve just got a 5* unlock after about 20 tries with this motley crew...
G10 Poggle (L) BB8’s speed mods
G11 Dooku C3PO’s speed and potency mods
G10 Sun Fac Fastest Def and Potency sets
G11 Spy Best speed CD CC set
G12 Asajj (z) standard raid mods

Poggle fast - offence up.
Dooku shocks Ani
Spy gets lucky and nearly kills him
Asajj does
Then GK until Spy was ready again
Clear Ani if he comes back
Asajj stuns Fishface and keeps him locked until dead
Repeat for Padme

Asajj ends up being the boss. It can be done...!

Replies

• Options
    You're the only one
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Options
    I have g12 sun fac, G10 Grievous, G11 Dooku, G8 Asaj and G7 Magna. Can it be done?
  • DarthJamesKoftfe
    26 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    u5u3gnm1qd66.png

Got 6* with this team. Kill order Padame first, calamari Jedi second. Try to keep anakin stunned as much as possible
  • Options
    u5u3gnm1qd66.png

Got 6* with this team. Kill order Padame first, calamari Jedi second. Try to keep anakin stunned as much as possible

What mods?
  • TaranStorm11
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Managed with this. If anyone here is close to 5* on DD I can’t recommend it highly enough, taunting behind the damage immunity helps a ton. You’ve got a week and 25 shards this week an next in the shard shop if you’re willing to drop $15 on them.
    r7ezvpvpi4lw.png

Edit: couple key notes:

1. It’s probably (definitely) easier to 5* G9 DD than it is to G12 AV if you don’t already have her there
    2. Spy is sleeper op, he can one shot noobs behind 10 stacks of prot up
    3. Kill Padme first, then knockoff bullsh!t Jolee
    4. It still took me about 50 tries
  • Corpus
    71 posts Member
    Options
    Managed a 5* win with a strong Vent lead.

zzVent(12), Dooku(9), GG(10), Sun Fac(9), & B2(2) for cleanse and cause none of my separatists were better.

Focused on Padme, Vent did the damage while GG & Dooku kept Padme stunned. Sun Fac provided taunt and taunt removal. B2 cleansed and died.

Once Padme was down, worked on Anakin and then Jedi Healer. Anakin was revived but I was able to use Vents Endless Wrath to take him out, damage Healer, and get another quick turn.

Took some good RNG for sure as I had them down to GK & Anakin or GK & Healer a number of times before l was able to finish it.
  • Options
    @ rawnekardee used arena mods focus on speed for attackers and protection for tanks
  • JakeD
    17 posts Member
    Options
    wouyj9md5zxk.png
    Managed 5* unlock with this crew. 233 speed on AV, nothing special anywhere else
  • Firebrigade
    852 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Corpus wrote: »

zzVent(12), Dooku(9), GG(10), Sun Fac(9), & B2(2) for cleanse and cause none of my separatists were better.

Focused on Padme, Vent did the damage while GG & Dooku kept Padme stunned. Sun Fac provided taunt and taunt removal. B2 cleansed and died.

Once Padme was down, worked on Anakin and then Jedi Healer. Anakin was revived but I was able to use Vents Endless Wrath to take him out, damage Healer, and get another quick turn.

Took some good RNG for sure as I had them down to GK & Anakin or GK & Healer a number of times before l was able to finish it.

I did almost exactly this after 4-5 tries.

zzAsajj(12), GG(9), B2(9), IG100(8), SunFac(6 - lol)

Ended up 1v2ing GK and JKA with Asajj at the end.
  • Options

+1000, most helpful tip I've seen in a while.
    I used G12zzVent, Dooku (10), GG (10), Sun Fac (7) and B2 (8).
    Basically keep Vent alive until padme is dead, and as long as you can kill anakin before Vent gets hit with healing immunity I found she was able to solo the 3 remaining jedi (after a few tries...). The revives actually aren't too big a deal, since she gets stronger every time she kills anakin and has a ton of health steal. I killed anakin first (multiple times), then Faux-lee, then GK. Remove buffs whenver they have retribution/foresight.
  • Corpus
    71 posts Member
    Options

+1000, most helpful tip I've seen in a while.
    I used G12zzVent, Dooku (10), GG (10), Sun Fac (7) and B2 (8).
    Basically keep Vent alive until padme is dead

@Dirty_Litle_Smuggler Thanks, glad it helped