Squad Arena Problems

Ok, I'm not sure if it's just me, or are the squads in the squad Arena way to buffed. Every time I go in, the squads are 10 or 20 levels above me, and the ones that are my level are below are way to buffed, so I end up spending 5 minutes pressing the reset button to find a battle I can actually win, or I just give up and it's a matter of which one will beat me the fastest so I can just move on. Also, I did an experiment to prove this, I had a phoenix team, and I found one that was 4 levels lower than me, with the exact same characters, and they kicked my but. So could somebody please do something about this, thanks.

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are being out-leveled, out-geared and out-modded by the rest of your arena shard. If you would like some advice then setting up an swgoh.gg account and posting a profile link would be a good start.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm not sure if it's just me, or are the squads in the squad Arena way to buffed. Every time I go in, the squads are 10 or 20 levels above me, and the ones that are my level are below are way to buffed, so I end up spending 5 minutes pressing the reset button to find a battle I can actually win, or I just give up and it's a matter of which one will beat me the fastest so I can just move on. Also, I did an experiment to prove this, I had a phoenix team, and I found one that was 4 levels lower than me, with the exact same characters, and they kicked my but. So could somebody please do something about this, thanks.

It sounds like you think teams in squad arena are generated by the game like in Galactic War. They are not. These are the actual teams of other players who unlocked the arena at the same time you did. If they are higher level than you, it's because their players have leveled up faster than you have.

If a mirror team is destroying you, and the gear levels are comparable, the most likely culprit is mods.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

It sounds like you think teams in squad arena are generated by the game like in Galactic War. They are not. These are the actual teams of other players who unlocked the arena at the same time you did. If they are higher level than you, it's because their players have leveled up faster than you have.

If a mirror team is destroying you, and the gear levels are comparable, the most likely culprit is mods.
  • Options
    Here's the thing, the characters were less than level 50 (level 48 to be exact), so it can't be mods, but I do see where you were going with it.