323 posts Member
edited May 2019
I put changes in bold
All abilities are in final text
Mace Windu
A powerful Tank who applies Shatterpoint, and taunts often
Light Side, Tank, Jedi, Galactic Republic
Basic: Invincible Assault Omega
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Shatterpoint for 3 turns. If the enemy already has Shatterpoiny attack again.
Shatterpoint:
This unit has -100% counter chance, takes +25% damage from attacks, and has -65% Offense.

Special 1: Smite Omega cooldown 3
Deal damage to target enemy and remove all positive status effects. If the enemy has Shatterpoint this attack deals 50% more damage
Special 2: Force Assault Omega cooldown 5
Deal Physical Damage to all enemies with a 60% chance to inflict Shatterpoint for 2 turns. If any enemy hit had Shatterpoint this attack deals 50% more damage. (Look at Invincible Assault for the description of Shatterpoint.)

Leader: In the Name of the Galactic Republic Zeta
Galactic Republic allies have +85% Defense, Potency, and Tenacity. Whenever a Galactic Republic ally uses there basic abilty, they have a 25% chance to attack again (with a limit of one bonus attack) dealing 25% less damage. Whenever a Galactic Republic ally resists a determinal effect,applies a debuff, or attack out of turn, they gain 10% protection

Unique: Vaapad Zeta
Mace exposes target enemy at the start of his turn. Whenever he hits an exposed enemy he gains +50% turn meter. Whenever Mace Windu hits an enemy with Shatterpoint he inflicts Stun for 1 turn and inflicts Armor Shred. Whenever a Galactic Republic ally falls below 75%, 50%, or 25% health, Mace gains Taunt for 2 turns and applies Heal Over Time to all allies. When Mace is Taunting he cannot be critically hit, and has +80% critical damage, critical chance, and counter chance.
Post edited by Zenbreon on

Replies

• Options
    In the Padmé event, the Shatterpoint debuff will inflict armor shred and stun on the target when Mace damages them. Might want to put that in your kit.
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    Options
    In the Padmé event, the Shatterpoint debuff will inflict armor shred and stun on the target when Mace damages them. Might want to put that in your kit.

Thanks will do
  • Options

Huh. I did not know that. My separatist aren't nearly ready. Good to see they do have some interesting things planned already. Had a kit in the make when padme came out but I ques that one isn't appropriate already.

Also for the advise: Armour Shred officially isn't a debuff. So by it's very nature it doesn't have a duration. So "Armour Shred for 2 turns" isn't right. It's not defence down after all. It just sticks around until the end of battle.
  • Options
    This would be lovely.