The good thing about the droid event.

At least they're embracing events that don't have a full 5 toons. Could this mean other events like Sith, nightsister etc. Could be coming sooner than previously thought?

Replies

• Options
    I just want to know how long it will last and if we can buy the droid pack again. Otherwise this event is worthless. :(
  • Options
    Have fun you commies ..

Give me Apple or give me Death
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    What is this droid event I keep reading about, but can find no actual info other than not on iPhone? I bought the droid pack and am working on my droid team, I would love more info about this. But my google search-fu is weak apparently.
  • Options
    mike208 wrote: »
    What is this droid event I keep reading about, but can find no actual info other than not on iPhone? I bought the droid pack and am working on my droid team, I would love more info about this. But my google search-fu is weak apparently.

Look at the game updates on the forum. All the updates will start in the next couple of days
  • Options
    Zachman523 wrote: »
    mike208 wrote: »

Look at the game updates on the forum. All the updates will start in the next couple of days

Thanks a bunch, still a noob here.

• Options
    I'm so disappointed. I have many good droid charactor and... iPhone.
  • Options
    I'm so disappointed. I have many good droid charactor and... iPhone.

I have android and only a 2* and 3* droid. Everyone's a winner! I I mean loser
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384