35k Ally points spent on Bronzium packs no character?

HYUTS
15 posts Member
Title + month and a half of opening 5x free a day. Still no character, has anyone actually got a character from these packs? If my math is correct I am sitting on around 365 packs opened. Just wanted to know other peoples experiences with this.

Replies

• Beasthunt
    53 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    That's pretty unlucky. I've gotten an ewok and consular...... Both of which I already had so 7 token for each.
  • HYUTS
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Beasthunt wrote: »
    That's pretty unlucky. I've gotten an ewok and consular...... Both of which I already had so 7 shards for ACH.

Gratz! thanks for the reply Beast.
  • Options
    Based on info provided by other players math you have a .5%-1% chance of pulling a full character. So you should have pulled 2 by now. I played the first 2 months without pulling one. I've pulled 6 or 7 in the last month
  • HYUTS
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Based on info provided by other players math you have a .5%-1% chance of pulling a full character. So you should have pulled 2 by now. I played the first 2 months without pulling one. I've pulled 6 or 7 in the last month

Gratz dude! thanks for input also.
  • Options
    I pulled a 5s from it pretty early on. Since then I've pulled a couple I already have but no characters I didn't.
  • Options
    Yap me...

Rey 4*
    Poggle 4*
    Hoth Rebell 3*
    Magma Guard 2*
    Royal Guard 2*

and i think Greedo and Poe to...

and a lot of Toons I have means every time new Chards...and all for free...