My Padmé has lost the will to live

MoralHazard
19 posts Member
edited May 2019
I was expecting Padme from Episode 2 but I guess I got the Padme from Episode 3. Not good in arena without zetas.

Replies

• Options
    Nothing is good in arena without zetas. At least not on a highly competitive level.
  • Options
    Hey man can you name one squad that's viable without Zetas? Even Jedi Revan struggled in the mirror match until I had all 3. It's a heavy investment because you also need GK minimum, Anakin and Ahsoka to work. So it's 5 minimum, if you add R2 or 3po it's 1-2 more.

I recommend that you don't zeta these characters yet, the whale warriors apparently don't want old characters to be viable via reworks and CG will do anything to please them.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    "This Porsche is so slow and worthless without gasoline.... smh"
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    I was expecting Padme from Episode 2 but I guess I got the Padme from Episode 3. Not good in arena without zetas.

Who is? JkR teams have about 6 zetas, deegan teams with malak have 8, cls teams require up to 10. Every arena team requires zetas.
  • SmurfLAX28
    288 posts Member
    Options
    Lio wrote: »

No. It’s more like this Porsche is slow and completely worthless and doesn’t drive well without really expensive racing tires
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    SmurfLAX28 wrote: »

No. It’s more like this Porsche is slow and completely worthless and doesn’t drive well without really expensive racing tires

Who cares, you can only go 60ish on most highways anyway. 🤔
  • ThisYeezy
    582 posts Member
    Options
    Monel wrote: »

Technically you can go as fast as you want. It just may not end well if you do.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »

The point is that it's silly to complain that Padme isn't meta without zetas. Of course she isn't. It's completely normal and fair for strong teams to require several zetas.
  • ThisYeezy
    582 posts Member
    Options

The point is that it's silly to complain that Padme isn't meta without zetas. Of course she isn't. It's completely normal and fair for strong teams to require several zetas.

I'm more concerned about the perception that you can't go higher than 60mph on a highway.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

Technically that's a false statement. Many times I can not go as fast as I want. If I floored it on my drive home from it would end badly long before I got 60. Even though I want to go faster it is physically not possible.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Not good in arena without zetas.

This is true of literally every competitive arena team since zetas have existed. Your complaint is irrelevant. Do not pass Go, do not collect 200 crystals.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png