Unit Order Change

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
If you're OCD like me, you're probably really happy that we can control who stands where again (thanks devs!)

In case you're wondering where to place your toons so they show up where you want, I did some testing.
Selection Screen/Battle:
Leader/Front row in Middle (duh)
Top Middle/Front row closest to the camera
Top Right/Front row furthest from the camera
Bottom Left/Back row closest to the camera
Bottom Right/Back row furthest from the camera.

And if you like pictures (and in case I messed this up lol)
image0.png
image0.png
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Nteger
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Clones may not have been the best example, but thank you all the same :smile:
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Nteger wrote: »

Ahhh c'mon, be glad he didn't take Chewies or jawas!
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why didn't they mention this in the release notes! Thanks OP! This is soooooo much better than the auto-arrange that never worked!
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Nteger wrote: »

Ahhh c'mon, be glad he didn't take Chewies or jawas!

LOL I should have done Jawas :lol:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).