best way to mod Asajj for padme

have a g11 asajj which i guess won't be good enough, 20k health 19k prot, crit dmg triangle , padme 1 shot drop kick's me and dead. should give up i guess but i c others doing 5* with soley asajj g12 and i have some g8 and g9 junk thrown in

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    I understand the key thing in the g12 asaaj clears is getting high enough physical damage and not getting an unlucky heal immunity.
  • Options
    bump, help
  • yankeeh8er
    604 posts Member
    Options
    I have a g12 asajj and I can't make a scratch on tier 5. It is so frustrating.
  • Whatelse73
    2166 posts Member
    Options
    I actually have 2 health sets and a tenacity set on her (not that it matters in this since the whole enemy team has like 4000% potency.) But I tried putting an offense set on her and it ended up being less offense than I have already and less speed too. The triangle and cross are both offense primary skill which is almost 12% more offense. It also has a good chunk of speed which is why I put it there.
  • Options
    G12+3 Asajj (Both Zetas) as lead. And G8 junk Count Dooku, B2, MagnaGuard and Sun Fac.
    Mods were the best i could fit them (only Asajj can wear 6dots).
    Asajj - obviously damage and speed
    Dooku - usual stuff with a lot of potency
    B2 - survivability and potency
    MG - survivability
    SF - survivability
    Stun the Padmé all the time, kill her first and then try to kill the FishJolee.
    Worked for 5*
  • Options
    G12+3 Asajj (Both Zetas) as lead. And G8 junk Count Dooku, B2, MagnaGuard and Sun Fac.
    Mods were the best i could fit them (only Asajj can wear 6dots).
    Asajj - obviously damage and speed
    Dooku - usual stuff with a lot of potency
    B2 - survivability and potency
    MG - survivability
    SF - survivability
    Stun the Padmé all the time, kill her first and then try to kill the FishJolee.
    Worked for 5*

@yungleballz when u say offense, as primaries or set, or 2nds or cd set or?
  • Options
    I did speed and potency- at least 85% and as fast as possible. I have zzAsajj at g12 and finished 7* Padmé. Dooku lead, zGG, zzAsajj, sun, B2 - all g12. This event is about management of buffs (clearing them) and application of buff immunity, stuns and blocks. They will fall... eventually because their health isn’t that great except the guardian ( tenacity, health, protection are jacked)
  • Options
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    I have a g12 asajj and I can't make a scratch on tier 5. It is so frustrating.

Assajj alone can't cut it
  • DarthAndy
    105 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    CD set and whatever other set has best offense and speed. Making sure the triangle is CD. Aim for 3200 ish offense and 200 speed. Put her in the lead position for the extra boost

I wouldn't worry too much about health and protection, but obviously have some. She steals health like a maniac and won't die unless it's over anyway and you get into an unwinnable position. In which case you die whatever you're wearing.

I experimented with potency, but it was the big damage that got me through in the end