Double Drops?

marxuke
163 posts Member
Is it possible that you get 1 gear piece although it says you should get double drops? I mean at Fleet 2-D hard battles i still get 1 piece of gear. Do they do the calculations correctly? Or should i have gotten 0,5 gear pieces on a usual day lol

Replies

• Options
    kz2vv25m4o8d.jpg

Double drops like a boss.
  • Options
    marxuke wrote: »
    Is it possible that you get 1 gear piece although it says you should get double drops? I mean at Fleet 2-D hard battles i still get 1 piece of gear. Do they do the calculations correctly? Or should i have gotten 0,5 gear pieces on a usual day lol

Screen shot?
  • B0baf3tt
    182 posts Member
    Options
    Just remember 2 x 0 = 0.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    first half of the double drop day. Report:

2 bastila fallen refreshes. 0 shards dropped.
    2 Carth refreshes. 0 shards dropped.
    2 juhani refreshes. 2 shards dropped.
    1 canderous refresh. 4 shards dropped.

Thanks CG. I mean, thanks a lot, I know you do it for us. But please, can you not do this anymore? My drops (and not only mine, it seems) look definitely better when there are no double drops. Maybe you could even not do it for me and do it for the people that miraculously manage to drop 10 shards on 5 attempts? Because for me double drops have ABSOLUTELY NEVER dropped more than normal drops.
  • Options
    2 x 0 = 0
  • Options
    Yeah seems not so great
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I spend 100 crystals for cantina refrshes and got 2 shards of Canderous ordo
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    *sigh*
    To those posting drop rates and complaining. People have tracked the data. CG doesn't change the drop rates during double drops...or ever. They're 30-33% for character shards, regardless of nodes or energy spent.....like they always are.

Now feel free to share your anecdotal, tin-foil hat confirmation biased "proof". Because several of you who don't understand small sample sizes, variance and how human beings perceive random events will spend several pages doing exactly that.

And....go.

ETA - No, I'm not going to reply to this thread anymore. And no, silence does not mean you're right or that you've won the internet. It means everyone has left.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CamaroAMF
    1285 posts Member
    Options
    Confirmed, drop rates increased. I got 8 shards of B1 on 5 sims.