BillyBeans
440 posts Member
edited March 2016
Title.

QGJ lead
Yoda
Dooku
GS
#5 is...Either Lumi, 86, Phasma, Han, Daka (6*), Poe (5*), or Rey (5*)

Anyone not specified with their star is 7* and max geared/ability.

Thoughts on who my main 5 should be? Weaknesses?

Can't decide if I want a TM tank - Han or Poe or if I want the added assurity of a Lumi heal, the Daka stun, 86 assists, or raw Rey power

I am thinking Yoda buff so no opposing Dooku stun, then my Dooku stun, QGJ assist and it is 5v4...lots of Dooku in my top 10, but few Yoda.

Any advice is appreciated! Be honest. Lol

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    The old hag Daka. Stuns are great has a heal, and when the revive happens can save you match.
  • Options
    Rey. Even at 5* she can put out serious damage till she dies.
  • Options
    I run almost the same team...QGJ, yoda, dooku, sid, Lumi. With the speed you can always take out the highest DPS first but I find i need Lumi's heal at the end of the first turn. Great team for offense but I tend to fall to 20-30 over night...yoda's AI sucks.
  • bbmiLo
    378 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    top teams on my server have Rey or Royal Guard in 5th spot. i don't have RG so i use either Lumi or Poe. lumi isn't just for healing, the ability block works well.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    I am running the same team right now. Currently using Lumi until I get Daka up to 6*+. Also farming Rey/Anakin for future replacements. Yoda is worse than terrible on defense, but he is truly amazing on offense. Anyway I would go with Daka.
  • Options
    If you can put in Daka your last attack....she will help you on defense. Offense I would use Rey.
  • Irics
    98 posts Member
    Options
    Rey on offense, Daka / Lumi on defense. If Yoda still not prevalent in your leaderboard then definitely go for Daka since her stun wont be resistable
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I'd say your squad is about as good as it gets! I'd decide between yoda and Dooku, then throw Rey in. the extra support from yoda and Dooku might be nice, but you just need a little bit more damage
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    BillyBeans wrote: »
    Title.

QGJ lead
    Yoda
    Dooku
    GS
    #5 is...Either Lumi, 86, Phasma, Han, Daka (6*), Poe (5*), or Rey (5*)

Anyone not specified with their star is 7* and max geared/ability.

Thoughts on who my main 5 should be? Weaknesses?

Can't decide if I want a TM tank - Han or Poe or if I want the added assurity of a Lumi heal, the Daka stun, 86 assists, or raw Rey power

I am thinking Yoda buff so no opposing Dooku stun, then my Dooku stun, QGJ assist and it is 5v4...lots of Dooku in my top 10, but few Yoda.

Any advice is appreciated! Be honest. Lol

I would say your greatest weakness is the greatest thing about QGJ and GS are their call to assist and calling cannons. Your team has a lack of cannons for either of these toons to call. If they call Dooku or Yoda, they will not do much damage or be able to take out your opponents toons. Therefore, I would say that Rey needs to be your 5th.
  • Toonny
    109 posts Member
    Options
    EM650 wrote: »
    I would say your greatest weakness is the greatest thing about QGJ and GS are their call to assist and calling cannons. Your team has a lack of cannons for either of these toons to call. If they call Dooku or Yoda, they will not do much damage or be able to take out your opponents toons. Therefore, I would say that Rey needs to be your 5th.

I agree with the lack of cannon part.
    I also have QGJ and GS. One day I switched in an IG-86 just because I maxed him (with 3-3-3 skills at that time), and overnight I was only dropped to ~16th instead of middle 20 from top 5. I believe IG-86 is the factor on defense. It adds 40% more chances of one hit kill on these two assists. Assist attack is simple so AI wouldn't mess it up. If other people decided to kill IG-86 first over GQJ or GS, then at least you could keep GQJ and GS safe, and hopefully they would have a second attack.

Rey would be an better gun than IG-86.
  • Options
    Trying the following tonight
    QGJ
    Dooku
    GS
    Rey

Thanks for tips!