120m GP guild looking for 3-4 2m+ players.

Hi all,

Jenkooine is now recruiting and looking for friendly, social and active players to join our family! First of all, I want to highlight that we are a very social guild (using Discord) from the US and Europe. Life outside of Swgoh always comes first but we all have a deep passion for Star Wars content and really enjoy the game.

We have been focusing a lot on TW since the early start, and are currently holding a score of 63-2! We look for people that enjoy TW, I will be honest with you, we expect you/our future members to follow strategies (provided for on Discord and in-game) and also contribute either on defense or offense when TW starts. That's basically the "only" rule that you must follow B)

Beyond TW, we are looking for players who are ready (or close to) for Heroic Sith Raid. It's not necessary that you have 5 x 10% teams, but we are looking for players who are somewhat near that or at least have 4-5 strong teams that can do well in the raid. Heroic Sith attempts starts shortly.

Short necessary information;

Guild name: Jenkooine
Guild recruiter: Forum - blundgren, in-game - "SnakeDog" (ally-code 811-144-259)
Guilds swgoh.gg link: Click "Here!"
Reset time raids: 1am PST
Raids: Heroic Rancor/HAAT 2 times a week. Sith raid T6 2 times a week. Soon starting Heroic Sith.
Territory Battles and Territory Wars: LS TB 25-30, DS TB 32+, TW 63-2
Minimum activity/participation requirements: Active on a daily basis and that you join Discord.
Minimum GP and character requirements: 2m GP (1,5+ might be OK depending on the roster)

If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact me in-game (ally-code 811-144-259) or send a DM on discord (SnakeDog#2251). If you feel like you don't meet the requirements, send me a message anyway and we'll at least have a chat about it! It's more important for us that we find the "right" people than those with a heavy roster :)

/SnakeDog