Padme event way to difficult

Gavin80
36 posts Member
First of all, I wanted to say I am very excited to see Padme coming to the game. Glad we have gotten away from the OR characters.

With that being said, I have spent roughly 10k on gearing B2 and Magna to g12 and placed a zeta on GG unique. With all of my updates, I have ZZVentress, ZGG, Sun, Spy, GS, B2, and Magna at g12 and Dooku / Poggle at g11.

I have tried every combination and have modded each character the best I could do and I still continue to fail the T7 phase.

No I understand the event is supposed to be difficult, but seriously when I have played the level for approximately 12 total hours without even getting close to winning. I keep hearing that you need a good round, but that’s ridicules.

Something needs to be done with the difficulty of these events. Each new character has gotten more difficult to obtain. Please change the difficulty.

Replies

• GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    Options
    Mods matter
  • Gavin80
    36 posts Member
    Options
    I have tried Arena mods, power mods, and everything else that could be thought of and it didn’t work.

No matter what, even mediocre mods and geared up toons should work. It shouldn’t come down to the Round Gods or having B1/Droidka.
  • Gavin80
    36 posts Member
    Options
    49500. I’m missing g12 pieces.
  • Options
    Anybody else missing the good ole days when the thrawn legendary was out?

Challenging in strategy but very reasonably doable. no g12 needed and if you had the right squad it could be done with low gear.

I have no idea how newer players are supposed to get excited about these characters because it will take them at least 6 months if not more to get ready for them and then the next legendary is gonna be out.

Yes this game is about chasing characters but at some point we don't need the event to be super challenging, rather throw us a bone (thrawn difficulty, cls difficulty, r2 difficulty)