Playing on someone else's account?

Bambii
14 posts Member
So, recently, my girlfriend has been getting back into Galaxy of Heroes since stopping sometime in the middle of last year. However, due to the subjects she's picked in school, she's much busier and has less time than she did around 2 years ago. Since I have an old phone that I can still use to play Galaxy of Heroes, and because she loves Padme so much, I thought that I could use that to help her get prepared for the next time the event occurs.

1. She already has a Facebook account connected, one that I cannot access. However, I can make another that we both have access to (solely for the purpose of linking devices), so she can disconnect and reconnect with the new facebook account. Are there any risks in doing so? And,

2. Is this allowed?

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    technically, no.
    However, the risk of getting banned or any other sanctions are slim to none.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Bambii
    14 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    technically, no.
    However, the risk of getting banned or any other sanctions are slim to none.

Okie dokie, thank you kind sir.
  • Options
    I assume this is iOS?

If it is Android I may be able to help
  • Bambii
    14 posts Member
    Options
    I assume this is iOS?

If it is Android I may be able to help

From her iPhone to an Android. Thanks, but no help is needed.
  • Bambii
    14 posts Member
    Options
    SirCrankz wrote: »
    It is forbidden without a concent from EA. CG has no discretion over that but they can ban you. What i did it is (and trust me it cost me a lot of time and nervs) to get in touch with EA legal department. For some reason the Admins here hate me (actually I know the reason). But I had to stop the game for 2 months for a really meaningful real life reason. I knew the second i give my accounts they will get banned. So i got a written concent from EA that i am allowed to share my accounts for 2 months. That is the right way to do it.
    The truth is that a huge base of the player Base share their accounts. They wont make the effort to catch you if they don't have any reason to look at your account.
    So you can either risk it (and if you get ban contact EA and explain the situation) or get a written concent if you know you are marked by the Admins already (as in my case).

I hope this helps.

How would one contact EA's Legal department?