Daka revive/GS Assist/Dooku Counter bug

Rolf
1032 posts Member
edited March 2016
Ok this one's complicated. Here's what happened:
-GS attacks my Dooku, calling Rey to assist.
-GS hits. Rey's assist hits and downs Dooku.
-My Daka passive-revives Dooku.
-Dooku counters GS, but *doesn't* counter Rey the way he would have if he hadn't been downed.

Something's wrong in the programming order-of-actions there. Either Dooku shouldn't get to counter at all because he was downed, or he should get to counter both attackers post-revive since that's what he does in normal play. Just one target counter doesn't make sense.
My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.

Replies

• Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    I have seen this happen from my controlled Dooku. I can only roll my eyes thinking about all the haters having nightmares over Dooku's multi attacks after being risen from the dead.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    But if he's going to do it, then he should do it right.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Doga wrote: »
    the haters having nightmares over Dooku's multi attacks after being risen from the dead.
    Hi!

Consistency is always better... until my nightmares become too terrifying.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Options
    He shouldn't be able to counter after revive. Dooku is OP and attacks way too much as is. Be happy he is glitches and countering after death, and cherish him before he gets nerfed
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    He shouldn't be able to counter after revive. Dooku is OP and attacks way too much as is. Be happy he is glitches and countering after death, and cherish him before he gets nerfed
    Nothing is going to happen to him if fact he is getting fixed this update to evade more if he is the leader.