Princess Leia
Royal Guard
Snowtrooper
Stormtrooper
Talia
Tusken Raider
Ugnaught
URoRRUR’R’R

so where is Mace......i don't really know ,we have a lot of threads talking about Mace,but EA just
do nothing, In fact,so disappointed,well ,maybe you can closed this thread,but the fact is there,so disappointed

Replies

• Options
    Mace had an update/rework within the last month
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    WinduXX3A wrote: »
    well ,maybe you can closed this thread,but the fact is there,so disappointed

I can't argue with you there. It would be nice to see Mace updated further. But many others are getting some re-work so perhaps there will be synergy with other heroes to make Mace a bit more useful.

• Options

I can't argue with you there. It would be nice to see Mace updated further. But many others are getting some re-work so perhaps there will be synergy with other heroes to make Mace a bit more useful.

Thanks for replying,your word maybe just for comforting me ,but it's OK, There's a phrase in ZEN :To let go of the ego. So just thanks,and nothing i will do fo Mace :)
  • Options

Thanks for replying,your word maybe just for comforting me ,but it's OK, There's a phrase in ZEN :To let go of the ego. So just thanks,and nothing i will do fo Mace :)

I was disappointed with this too, ive seen 4-6 pace windu post since the last update. He's still useless maxed out...
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Give mace: passive +15% damage against sith.
    -10% damage from sith.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    Options
    Why would mace, who has never fought a sith before until palpatine, be super against sith?
  • Options
    Eaywen wrote: »
    Why would mace, who has never fought a sith before until palpatine, be super against sith?

this game contains a few EU characters/references. Obviously this game acknowledges EU and hes fought more then just one sith.
  • Options
    The real question is why do we not see a major GS nerf in this update
  • Options
    Eaywen wrote: »

Vapaad
  • WinduXX3A
    108 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hey guys, nothing to debate , I love STAR WARS,but this game is not STAR WARS,it's OK, and this is my last thread, and i have deleted this game in my phone,so nothing to debate , and I love STAR WARS,may the force be with you :)
  • Options
    Hey guys, nothing to debate , I love STAR WARS,but this game is not STAR WARS,it's OK, and this is my last thread, and i have deleted this game in my phone,so nothing to debate , and I love STAR WARS,may the force be with you :)

75% of what you say makes no sense.

I love you too <3

• Options

They're not going to update Mace every month for you. Why would they rework him again in such a short space of time. Other characters need some love too - this time around its ahsoka
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Starjumper wrote: »

They're not going to update Mace every month for you. Why would they rework him again in such a short space of time. Other characters need some love too - this time around its ahsoka

Three reason's they should have done the slight tweak to fix him. 1. He was literally sold to people when the game first came out. 2. Depending on player level, they may not have had the option of farming Barris for Yoda event, leaving Mace or Plo Koon for the 5th F2P Jedi. We all know how horrid Plo Koon is leaving only Mace left. 3. They updated him which gravitated more people to getting him for the event and because of the buff. Only to find out that he is still useless and doesn't fit his description at all. The difference with Ahsoka and RG is that she actually got a complete fix the first time around. Not a half fix like Mace.

In regards to synergy, Mace doesn't have any synergy with anyone, His leader ability is useless in this Meta and his underwhelming specials do nothing because of his potency. His damage average, speed is slow and for a tank has low health. He looks cool on paper but literally has no use in the game other than a suicide squad in GW. So waiting and fixing other characters isn't going to change any of this.

Furthermore, Yes this is based off my experience. I'm F2P maxed him out for the Yoda event because I couldn't get Barris at the time. But this isn't just about me. Think of ever single player who has/will max out Mace because they were/are in the level grind when Yoda started. They don't need to update him every month if he is fixed properly... At lease new comers can now get Ben but there are many people who spent the time on Mace and still/will have him just collecting dust. There's a reason why there's 4 or 5 Mace Windu threads floating around the top 2 pages in the Character Feedback section. Because this is affecting a lot of people.
    Post edited by Megadeth3700 on
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options

Three reason's they should have done the slight tweak to fix him. 1. He was literally sold to people when the game first came out. 2. Depending on player level, they may not have had the option of farming Barris for Yoda event, leaving Mace or Plo Koon for the 5th F2P Jedi. We all know how horrid Plo Koon is leaving only Mace left. 3. They updated him which gravitated more people to getting him for the event and because of the buff. Only to find out that he is still useless and doesn't fit his description at all. The difference with Ahsoka and RG is that she actually got a complete fix the first time around. Not a half fix like Mace.

In regards to synergy, Mace doesn't have any synergy with anyone, His leader ability is useless in this Meta and his underwhelming specials do nothing because of his potency. His damage average, speed is slow and for a tank has low health. He looks cool on paper but literally has no use in the game other than a suicide squad in GW. So waiting and fixing other characters isn't going to change any of this.

Furthermore, Yes this is based off my experience. I'm F2P maxed him out for the Yoda event because I couldn't get Barris at the time. But this isn't just about me. Think of ever single player who has/will max out Mace because they were/are in the level grind when Yoda started. They don't need to update him every month if he is fixed properly... At lease new comers can now get Ben but there are many people who spent the time on Mace and still/will have him just collecting dust. There's a reason why there's 4 or 5 Mace Windu threads floating around the top 2 pages in the Character Feedback section. Because this is affecting a lot of people.

so basically your complaint is"why isn't mace the best character in the game?" I have found uses for Mace. While he isn't the best toon, he is awesome at the tank challenge and his expose can be very useful.
  • Options
    Besides he comes from the worst trilogy of the series.
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    ottomaddux wrote: »

so basically your complaint is"why isn't mace the best character in the game?" I have found uses for Mace. While he isn't the best toon, he is awesome at the tank challenge and his expose can be very useful.

When did I ever state that I wanted him to be the best player in the game. I simply want him to be viable for more options in the end game arena by having his rework be finalized. They did a nice job with the basis of the rework but he still doesn't have an end game role in Arena or GW. Not to mention the main focus of my last post was that he should be priority because the facts show a large number of people have him already. Therefore you would be adding more depth in end game characters by changing this currently attained character rather than fixing a character people don't have leading to a farming race, like RG. Not saying RG fix was bad at all, it added another useful tank to end game arena, a perfect example of a good buff. Also not saying they shouldn't fix characters people haven't farmed because they're so bad, fixing these character's gives the more advanced people something to do and provides more depth to the end game, like RG. Simply sharing my thoughts as to why Mace should be a priority.

My apologies he does help in tank challenge...big whoop. You don't farm a character for a month just to help with daily challenges...most characters don'y use those purple mats anyways. The only vital equipment challenge is the attacker only one because every characters takes those laptops.

Have you actually tried him out in end game arena???? His expose rarely procs and if it does it gets resisted, his smite gets resisted 9/10 and his leader ability is useless in this speed meta. He has no tank utility, low speed and average damage. Not to mention when the expose actually work his AI doesn't even target it. Give me one legitimate reason as to how he is useful in Arena?? There's a reason why everyone who faces him leaves him for last.

Also in regards to fixing him, there is MANY good possibilities and suggestions posted by a vast variety of people in within the character feedback section. We want him viable NOT OP. And there is many ways to do that without simply adding speed....
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options

EXACTLY! The Old Ben release just makes me hate farming my Mace Windu more. I need 100 more shards for him to reach 7* so I can finish the Yoda challenge. After that, well, its the suicide squad for him. Although Mace Windu has been useful in the Tank challenge, I can complete it easily with just him and underleveled Chewy and RG. I wouldn't mind if they buff Plo Koon first before him but they definitely need to tweak him again.
  • Options
    Mace isn't the best Star Wars universe character. There are plenty other better characters
    Anakin deserves to be the best character. Obi wan, Vader, QGJ and others are better.
    This game is heavily based on the clone wars cartoons series, the original trilogy and the new movie. Mace is just another counsellor in this game.
  • Options
    I have seen Mace at Top Arena. He is pretty good with QGJ lead after last rework.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Me personally I like the prequels better then the original trilogy..... I was born in 1994 so maybe thats why. Episode 1 is the worst of the 3 till the Maul fight but episodes 2 and 3 EPIC!!!
  • Options
    Lol. Mace is a viable character - as you've pointed out he doesn't fit into the current META - well neither do a lot of characters. It's down to you to find and explore how you want to use him. Personally I'd like to see him in a resistance team with resistance trooper, pilot and poe but guess what? as it's not the meta nobody will think outside the box and try it.

In addition you say there are a lot of people on the forum wanting a rework. Do you have any idea how many forum members there are in relation to those who play the game? I imagine is a small fraction and not indicative of how many people are unhappy with him.

End of the day - he's had a rework already dude. If you still don't like it, don't use him
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I have seen Mace at Top Arena. He is pretty good with QGJ lead after last rework.

I have faced mace in top 5 arena. The team is made up of QGJ lead, Yoda, Lumi, Rey and Mace. You know what? Mace was the last to die, went 2 times, and was only there because you can plug anyone in mace's spot on that team and have a chance to win, CUP, Ugnaught, JKG, Chewy, seriously anyone.

I think there are a lot of us that really like Mace and would like to see them finish the job they started with the last rework. It seems that they know how to make a toon instantly viable if you look at RG and now Ahsoka. Why did the devs take a more iterative approach with Mace? Why can't they just fix him like they did RG and Ahsoka?
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Tuscan21 wrote: »
    Mace isn't the best Star Wars universe character. There are plenty other better characters
    Anakin deserves to be the best character. Obi wan, Vader, QGJ and others are better.
    This game is heavily based on the clone wars cartoons series, the original trilogy and the new movie. Mace is just another counsellor in this game.

Except that this game is clearly not lore relevant, the dev's have even stated that themselves. Otherwise characters like GS and FOTP wouldn't be so powerful
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    gitts411 wrote: »

EXACTLY! The Old Ben release just makes me hate farming my Mace Windu more. I need 100 more shards for him to reach 7* so I can finish the Yoda challenge. After that, well, its the suicide squad for him. Although Mace Windu has been useful in the Tank challenge, I can complete it easily with just him and underleveled Chewy and RG. I wouldn't mind if they buff Plo Koon first before him but they definitely need to tweak him again.

Agreed on Plo Koon, complete trash right now
    ☮ Consular ☮