Boba Fett zeta

Worth it for Chewie event?

I have a zeta to use. Well, I will if I ever ever get the 13th omega. Grr.

BH toons: zBossk, BFett, Aura, Cad, and Greedo. Am farming JFett to take over Greedo. (Dengar or embo are distant dreams, before people signpost there). By the time JFett is ready, should have another zeta ready. AS zeta mostly about raid bosses, but happy to hear otherwise.
Choices:
Zeta BFett
Zeta AS or Greedo
Use elsewhere (it binds or number crunch for example)

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Addendum: all BH being pushed to g12, decent mods, etc
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Don't need it specifically for the Chewie Event, especially if all 5 are G11-12. The Bossk lead zeta is the only one I used.

Reading your post, IBAT is one of the best zetas in the game.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Don’t waste your zeta on that ability.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, use it elsewhere. Bossk lead is all you need
  • Options
    Cool. I'll save it then
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Bossk Unique zeta is worth it if he's tough enough and you are using him a lot.

Boba's falls into the luxury category.

IBAT and Number Crunch would both be great choices.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    The only zeta a Bossk team really needs is Bossk's lead. Anything else is a luxury item.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I went for ibat
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    The only zeta a Bossk team really needs is Bossk's lead. Anything else is a luxury item.
    Embo's Unique most certainly is not a luxury zeta, nor is Jango's. The former transforms him from squishy Oddjob into Chuck Norris, the latter enables the team to go through Nightsisters like a hot knife through butter.

I wouldn't call Bossk's Unique a luxury either, as it helps significantly with holding taunt which is his primary job.
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    Yeah, use it elsewhere. Bossk lead is all you need

At g12 zbossk
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Embo's Unique most certainly is not a luxury zeta, nor is Jango's. The former transforms him from squishy Oddjob into Chuck Norris, the latter enables the team to go through Nightsisters like a hot knife through butter.

I wouldn't call Bossk's Unique a luxury either, as it helps significantly with holding taunt which is his primary job.

All of those are great zetas but do they make or break a team? If they break the team they are essential, if they make the team better they are luxury.

I would argue Embo' s breaks the team...if he is critically hit he's gone and he hits way harder than most, got to keep him alive. Jango's unique is very nice but I manage to slaughter NS without it just fine. Bossk's unique is a team breaker, very useful when you have it.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

I didn't say none of the other zetas were good. They just don't elevate the whole team the way Bossk's lead does.

Unlike the more recent releases where a team needs five or six zetas just to function, a lot of older teams have one "lynchpin" zeta (usually a lead), and the rest are kinda optional depending on how far you want to take that team.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png