Galatic republic!

Hi Guys :)
I didn't got padme this time around, but i really like the clone wars series, and want to use galatic republic in this game, so i was wondering which lead other than padme to use with GK, Anakin, Ahsoka and GMY (i will get him when he comes around this month), or is there other galatic republic toons to use instead with other leaders?

Replies

• Options
    I hear GMY has a good zeta lead but other than that i'd say probably GK or JKA
  • Options
    But will a galatic republic lead other than Padme be arena useful?
  • Options
    Gingermann wrote: »
    But will a galatic republic lead other than Padme be arena useful?

Not at the top end.
  • willennium
    221 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Outside of Padme, the best GR lead by a mile is GMY's lead with a zeta.

On using GR toons with other leaders... Most jedi(not Mace Windu, unfortunately) do okay under Bastila or Revan lead, but a full GR jedi team is far from ideal because you'd want Jolee for his ridiculous revive zeta.

C3PO and R2D2 work best under CLS or RJT. Clones are sadly useless in this day in age... except Rex. Rex has a great leadership ability that you can use with random toons.
  • Options
    Hey there. I’ve been enjoying zQGJ leadership with GR team (JKA, Snips, GMY) and Bastilla. I seem to get more damage in the STR than with **** lead (I don’t have Revan). I haven’t tried GK yet in that squad cause he’s at G8 still. Just my two cents if you have zQGJ.
  • Options
    Liked mentioned before Padme and GMY are best GR leads. GK is not bad though for fun or TW. I use a squad with GK lead, JKAhsoka, Fives and Zarris.
  • Options
    even padme isnt great until you can full max her party which will take months to do, the days of early use (Shan) are over.

Expect that if you’ve been playing for a hot minute you should already have her “squad” 7* and gear X at least.
  • willennium
    221 posts Member
    Options
    even padme isnt great until you can full max her party which will take months to do, the days of early use (Shan) are over.

Expect that if you’ve been playing for a hot minute you should already have her “squad” 7* and gear X at least.

Yep. That's the difference between her release and the new Grievous squad. People have had geared up Anakins and Ahsokas sitting in their inventory collecting dust, people just need to gear Padme. With Grievous, people still have to farm B1 and Droideka. A lot didn't even have Magnaguard and B2 because they were pretty useless until the Grievous rework. There was never any reason to have seperatists starred and geared until now. With Jedi, you needed them for those assault battle events and the GMY event, among other things.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    After Padme, Rex has the best GR lead. GMY is comparable but more situational.
    GK and QGJ both have middling good defensive type leads.
  • Options
    willennium wrote: »

Yep. That's the difference between her release and the new Grievous squad. People have had geared up Anakins and Ahsokas sitting in their inventory collecting dust, people just need to gear Padme. With Grievous, people still have to farm B1 and Droideka. A lot didn't even have Magnaguard and B2 because they were pretty useless until the Grievous rework. There was never any reason to have seperatists starred and geared until now. With Jedi, you needed them for those assault battle events and the GMY event, among other things.

Yeah. But most if they’ve been playing long enough had Dooku from dodge meta, Asajj from rework. B2 and Magma simply by farming/shops, sun fac/solider from early meta, grevious from shop. They all should be 7* and at least gear X or close to it. Enough to unlock her (but not 7*)
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

Rex has a better GR lead than GMY?
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

Rex has a better GR lead than GMY?

Not if you're going against Palpatine lead or some debuff heavy situation, but in general, yes.

GMY is much more situational because it is only Jedi as well whereas Rex lead will actually do something for all Galactic Republic.
  • Options
    Why are people using Bastila etc with GRepublic? Have you read the text of JKAs, Ahsokas and GKs abilities? It needs to be full GR team....
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    After Padmé, any zeta order? I think Padmé first, then GK, Ahsoka/JKA order doesn’t seem important.

I’ll bet Panaka or Typho or Jar jar make the 5th (ie the best 5th has yet to come)
  • Options
    Padme x2 and Ahsoka are the three most important zetas according to McMole.
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    Options
    After Padmé, any zeta order? I think Padmé first, then GK, Ahsoka/JKA order doesn’t seem important.

I’ll bet Panaka or Typho or Jar jar make the 5th (ie the best 5th has yet to come)

And you need 2 of seps and 2 of gr at 17,5k gp or higher?😂
  • Options
    X3ina wrote: »

And you need 2 of seps and 2 of gr at 17,5k gp or higher?😂

I smell title update, possible g13, maybe even more!

And thanks Shadowscream
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Options
    willennium wrote: »

i have her double Zetas and her sqaud g11 and g12 and they are getting beat by every team under the sun.

Luke, NS, Treya, Palp, Revans, Shan

Same here,I have Padme 2 pieces away from gold,Im just not seeing the investment I have into them.Im running zzPadme,zObi,zzGM,anakin,Ive been trying zzr2,zz3cpo in the 5th spot.Asoka and Barriss dont have zetas yet to try them.I sit between 50-100 in arena and am surrounded by jedi revan and its sickning.
    Arnold in his videos must have 300+ speed on his toons.
  • Options
    Maybe rex
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    I think
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • thedrjojo
    953 posts Member
    Options

Depends on hot minute.

March 2018, 2mil gp, have jkr, ready for next Dr and almost ready for Malak (Dr power will be the biggest hurdle to Malak but am sitting on 3 zetas), missed padme but have chewy 7*, 3p0 5* but will 7* next go around ...

My snips is 7* cause it's an easy farm, but gear 7. My gk and gmy are 7* g12 cause they are on my jkr squad. My Anakin is 4* g1 cause there was no reason to farm him ever up to this point. And thats probably more common than them being 7* g10 prior to the rework...