Theres no team a Jedi team can't counter or beat!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    How about sid dooku gs, qgj lead, yoda?
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    "theres no team a jedi team cant counter or beat"
    I lol'd hard. :D:D:D perhaps you need change your name to john snow. You know nothing and i want to stab you.

i'll win your jedi team any day m8. even if you have aayla with 7*.
    You can't "win" a team... You beat it.
    Post edited by Zalenira on
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    How about OP sets up his best Jedi team and I set up my best Sith team, and then we see what happens?

You can test this is GW any day - I went with a maxed out Sith team - even put GS in instead of SO. Maul leader. The issue is the only damage dealer Sith have is Maul, but the Jedi roll on him too easy and he's dead. Then after that, Vader doesn't do much Damage - Sid's damage is OK - and Dooku's damage is ok. Yoda in GW also puts tenacity up often, so once that's in place it's totally game over for Sith. Dooku becomes completely ineffective and Vader can't get DoTs and Sid can't heal block. Jedi teams are too versatile. Sith have no healer, they have no meter manipulation, and they have limited damage dealers with no assist toons.

If you're truly talking Sith vs. Jedi - that means no RG or Poe or other taunter to save Maul - he gets pulverized there before even having a chance to move.

Yoda/Old Ben/Lumi/Jinn/JKA vs. a pure Sith team is a blowout for Jedi. Especially if it were human vs. human - Jedi can block all the sith effects with Yoda - and Sith can't block Old Ben.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Of course let's not have short memories. Prior to speed leadership counting first round and then Yoda, Jedi were seen as massive underdogs / liabilities for a long time.
    "Balance in The Force" will be restored again soon, I am sure. The Emperor is lurking out there...
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    How about OP sets up his best Jedi team and I set up my best Sith team, and then we see what happens?

You can test this is GW any day - I went with a maxed out Sith team - even put GS in instead of SO. Maul leader. The issue is the only damage dealer Sith have is Maul, but the Jedi roll on him too easy and he's dead. Then after that, Vader doesn't do much Damage - Sid's damage is OK - and Dooku's damage is ok. Yoda in GW also puts tenacity up often, so once that's in place it's totally game over for Sith. Dooku becomes completely ineffective and Vader can't get DoTs and Sid can't heal block. Jedi teams are too versatile. Sith have no healer, they have no meter manipulation, and they have limited damage dealers with no assist toons.

If you're truly talking Sith vs. Jedi - that means no RG or Poe or other taunter to save Maul - he gets pulverized there before even having a chance to move.

Yoda/Old Ben/Lumi/Jinn/JKA vs. a pure Sith team is a blowout for Jedi. Especially if it were human vs. human - Jedi can block all the sith effects with Yoda - and Sith can't block Old Ben.

Exactly! Ive even used my Jedi to take down the current metta cookie cut out teams Its always a pain and for me 80% of the time it comes down to 1 or 2 Jedi finishing of the round but it can be done.
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Of course let's not have short memories. Prior to speed leadership counting first round and then Yoda, Jedi were seen as massive underdogs / liabilities for a long time.
    "Balance in The Force" will be restored again soon, I am sure. The Emperor is lurking out there...

Yeah you have a big point there they were completely out matched befor QGJ showed his face but know thanks to the meta change there really good beside the fact that most of them hit like marshmallows
    I hope they make a hard hitting General Kenobi(Attacker or support) please dont make him like a not good Mace Windu style tank.

BTW I lmao with "The emperor is lurking " lol
  • SidiousIsPikachu
    771 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    XCOM wrote: »
    I lol'd hard. :D:D:D perhaps you need change your name to john snow. You know nothing and i want to stab you.

You can't "win" a team... You beat it. You must be Mexican (or Hispanic of some sort.) they love to to say to their kids "I am going to take you a shower" and now "I will win your team any day..."

all teams can be BEATEN (happy now?) by simply mirror match, since AI is so bad. so there are even more teams to beat jedi teams, so still the topic is STUPIDAF.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    If this thread had any merit I would see pure Jedi teams top 50. I never see them

This is only because the defense is bad put offense there good.
    XCOM wrote: »

You can't "win" a team... You beat it.

Thanks for the help though I am Puerto Rican which yes is hispanic but no offense taken its not like we dont trip our selves jajajaj
  • Options
    M9silent wrote: »
    Alright, beat this:
    • Darth Sidious (Leader)
    • Darth Sidious
    • Darth Sidious
    • Darth Sidious
    • Darth Sidious
    B)

Hahahahaha

Pfftttt

Sid (L)
    Dooku
    Dooku
    Dooku
    Dooku

Die Jedi scum.
  • Options
    Alright, beat this:
    • Darth Sidious (Leader)
    • Darth Sidious
    • Darth Sidious
    • Darth Sidious
    • Darth Sidious
    B)

I would swap Sidious for Sidious as leader. Something to consider. Try and thank me later.
  • Options

It would go like this

You win when you play

He wins when he plays

Sad but true

Now if you could both play at the same time, well that would be worthy of pay per view!!

Have a nasty sith team on my board,
    Dooku lead, Sid , maul, Vader , savage

If maul ever gets fast it will be reciculous!

Love fighting this team Sid dodges so much with Dooku lead it takes 30 hits to take him out sometimes.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Gungnir75 wrote: »

It would go like this

You win when you play

He wins when he plays

Sad but true

Now if you could both play at the same time, well that would be worthy of pay per view!!

Have a nasty sith team on my board,
    Dooku lead, Sid , maul, Vader , savage

If maul ever gets fast it will be reciculous!

Love fighting this team Sid dodges so much with Dooku lead it takes 30 hits to take him out sometimes.

Jedi nightmare come true. :'(

AI should mimic more how players use the characters If that happens then the leader boards would be more steady.
  • Options
    Jedi teams did need a boost (I don't have a jedi team - don't even have QGJ).

It's not rocket surgery.