New Mythic Events

yohann269
375 posts Member
We have not had a new Mythic event added in a long time. I think Yoda was the last one. We have had a lot of Legendary events/toons added since then. Will we ever get another one? Or possibly some additional assault battles.

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Technically Malak was a Mythic event for JKR & DR :)
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    The new legendaries have been mythic level in themselves. Adding an even-more-mythic level to them would be pretty nuts for the current state of the game.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    The new legendaries have been mythic level in themselves. Adding an even-more-mythic level to them would be pretty nuts for the current state of the game.

Yeah lmao how you gonna add mythic to Padmé when it takes G12 Zeta'd characters to 7* her.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Given the current difficulty of "regular" legendaries, I can't imagine what a mythic version would look like. You can try to solo HSTR with one team for a similar experience.
  • yohann269
    375 posts Member
    Options
    It's about getting additional resources for the people who have already 7* the character. and you are missing the concept of the Mythic events. Tier 1 is the same as Tier 7 of the event. Tier 2 is the same as tier 1 but you can use anyone. Tier 3 it is opposite, so if you needed BH to get Chewy, Tier 3 you need to use Chewy against BH. So I'm really not following your issues
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    yohann269 wrote: »
    It's about getting additional resources for the people who have already 7* the character. and you are missing the concept of the Mythic events. Tier 1 is the same as Tier 7 of the event. Tier 2 is the same as tier 1 but you can use anyone. Tier 3 it is opposite, so if you needed BH to get Chewy, Tier 3 you need to use Chewy against BH. So I'm really not following your issues

It's not the same. You can complete regular Thrawn event with G8 - 9 Phoenix, whereas in the mythic tier 3, you have a hard time even with G12 Empire, for example.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

I am aware you use a different team, but the concept of the mythic tier of the event is that it's substantially more difficult than the original event to provide a new level of challenge that was previously lacking in the game.
  • yohann269
    375 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

It's not the same. You can complete regular Thrawn event with G8 - 9 Phoenix, whereas in the mythic tier 3, you have a hard time even with G12 Empire, for example.

It should be challenging. that's the point. Gives us something to work on and rewards are usually pretty good
  • Options
    Mythic events for Jawas :)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

It should be challenging. that's the point. Gives us something to work on and rewards are usually pretty good

Yeah, but there's not much room for an increase in difficulty over the regular version. Unless we get G13, 7* mods or something like that, of course.
  • yohann269
    375 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, but there's not much room for an increase in difficulty over the regular version. Unless we get G13, 7* mods or something like that, of course.

but you wouldn't be facing Padme, you would be facing a maxed out GG team with Padme.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    When you need mostly G12 and/or zetas to do the event in the first place, it's pretty hard to add another (doable) level to make a mythic.
  • yohann269
    375 posts Member
    Options
    you guys can be naysayers about it, but the Yoda one isn't hard. the EP one isn't hard. Yes the Thrawn one is slightly difficult because you have 6 toons sharing uniques vs only 5. but it's also called a Mythic event for a reason, it needs to be hard. shouldn't be a gimme.
  • Syce
    24 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Can we not. I have a job and other stuff to do in life. Give us a break
  • Mhmacleod
    194 posts Member
    Options
    I like Mythics. I like having an event that ticks off the "we got something for Dark Souls players" feature for the game that is completely optional (you just miss our on some neat rewards, but in return you save hours you can use to live your life).

Legendaries that think they're Mythics, but must be completed to be the only way to unlock/7* a toon; now that I seriously do not like.
  • ReveNCZ
    52 posts Member
    Options
    nobody forcing you to play those mythic events, but many of us veteran players would really like some new challenges and we need more events so we have something to work on. mythic version of legendary event where u need to use a toon you got is just perfect thing to get us work on that new toon. and the rewards (mods and few g12) are just decent, so if u dont want to play it or if u missing something, its not that big loss. oh yeah and we need some new mythic tiers for the rest of assault battles, that dont have any yet!!!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

but you wouldn't be facing Padme, you would be facing a maxed out GG team with Padme.

Again, who you are using against whom is irrelevant. If you want a mythic event, it has to have a difficulty increase over the regular version (otherwise, what would make it mythic?). And where can you go with the difficulty when well-modded, G12 teams with zetas already struggle?
  • Options

Make Jawas great again ;-)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Manumicio wrote: »

Make Jawas great again ;-)

vhqhgqocs6i9.jpg
  • Options

Again, who you are using against whom is irrelevant. If you want a mythic event, it has to have a difficulty increase over the regular version (otherwise, what would make it mythic?). And where can you go with the difficulty when well-modded, G12 teams with zetas already struggle?

You do realize how easy all these events have been with the correct characters? Just because you (and me too) went the RNG related F2P route doesn't mean that they can't make an event harder and still beatable

I'd be alright with working my way towards a mythic event that I'll only be able to beat with the g12 droid squad or full set of "new" bounty hunters