Tearing down the walls of trust

How can a player trust this game anymore. When 2 g12+ all 6* mod characters, and 3 g11 with 4 total Zetas cannot beat the tier 7 of a legendary event. When tier 6 can be beaten with 1-2 g12s 2 Zetas and 3 g8?

How can I trust you in the future with other legendary events when the jump from tier 6 to tier 7 is so incomprehensibly massive? Adding 2 more Zetas and tons of gear and barely making a difference? What does that tell you about the event OR the Zetas?

I'm struggling to trust a company that misreads and baits their players to get more gear and a ton if ability mats out if them and doesn't even bother to reward them. Yes I didn't have droideka, but alot of people did it without droideka and when I compare the mods they used to mine I can see that I should be able to do it. I spent over 15 hours worth of retries, let that sink in and I still didn't get the RNG my way. But why should the RNG matter then I get every zeta, every omega available amazing mods and great gear levels? This is absurd and totally pointless. You broke the bond of trust with your players and that won't be regained ever again

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    it's kinda hard to argue that you're being bated when going in with a lower geared team than they recommend ingame...
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    it's kinda hard to argue that you're being bated when going in with a lower geared team than they recommend ingame...

There were dozens of posts and videos of people doing it. Even from my own retries I kept getting close so I thought adding a bit more gear is going to do it. Not to mention that basically every event ever can be completed with less than the recommend if you have the key characters ahead and the right mods.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    2 g12+ all 6* mod characters, and 3 g11 with 4 total Zetas can beat the tier 7 of a legendary event.

Countless of people have proven that and even uploaded videos to youtube. I don't see the problem.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    sure, it was possible with lower geared characters. It's how i did it. But what does that have to do with being baited?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    How can a player trust this game anymore. When 2 g12+ all 6* mod characters, and 3 g11 with 4 total Zetas cannot beat the tier 7 of a legendary event. When tier 6 can be beaten with 1-2 g12s 2 Zetas and 3 g8?

How can I trust you in the future with other legendary events when the jump from tier 6 to tier 7 is so incomprehensibly massive? Adding 2 more Zetas and tons of gear and barely making a difference? What does that tell you about the event OR the Zetas?

I'm struggling to trust a company that misreads and baits their players to get more gear and a ton if ability mats out if them and doesn't even bother to reward them. Yes I didn't have droideka, but alot of people did it without droideka and when I compare the mods they used to mine I can see that I should be able to do it. I spent over 15 hours worth of retries, let that sink in and I still didn't get the RNG my way. But why should the RNG matter then I get every zeta, every omega available amazing mods and great gear levels? This is absurd and totally pointless. You broke the bond of trust with your players and that won't be regained ever again

Lemme guess you arent using the proper characters. G12 gg zeta unique and g12 asajj z unique (everyone should have that on asajj) and g11 b2 G11 magna and G11 dooku would easily work. You're prolly using Geos or sum.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

There were dozens of posts and videos of people doing it. Even from my own retries I kept getting close so I thought adding a bit more gear is going to do it. Not to mention that basically every event ever can be completed with less than the recommend if you have the key characters ahead and the right mods.

None of that supports the claim that CG somehow tricked you into gearing people.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

Lemme guess you arent using the proper characters. G12 gg zeta unique and g12 asajj z unique (everyone should have that on asajj) and g11 b2 G11 magna and G11 dooku would easily work. You're prolly using Geos or sum.

My magna is g8 everyone else is where u said and yes I have all the zetas
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

None of that supports the claim that CG somehow tricked you into gearing people.
    sure, it was possible with lower geared characters. It's how i did it. But what does that have to do with being baited?

Ok do you understand what a bait is? They don't actually have to verbally say something to qualify as a bait.

The reason why I believe it was a bait is:

1. The jump from tier 5 to tier 6 was miniscule and then the same team that completed tier 5 and tier 6 could even go as far as taking out Padme and Anakin in tier 7. Giving you the illusion that is doable with a bit more gear.

2. adding 2 Zetas and taking B2 from g8 to g11, adding zeta and 40+k protection over the g8. On top of adding 13k health to GG with 2 extra g12 pieces and his leadership zeta on top of his unique, didn't make a difference.

3. This is not a fact just a personal observation, they increased the tenacity of Fishlee in the last few days of the event knowing that more people would keep adding gear and Zetas the longer the event lasts. I used to consistently get stuns on him is tier 7 and then the last 2-3 days of then event the amount of stuns I was able to land went down by 75-85% using the exact same mods.

Idk about you but if 60+k protection on B2 and near 60k health on GG, with all of their Zetas cannot improve my performance then something is broken about it
  • Options

In this post, you basically admitted that it was doable with teams that are worse, or on the same level as your teams.

The only difference is the player...but it just be CG that's the root of all evil right?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    The fact that there is a significant difficulty jump from tier 6 to tier 7 is not baiting. It's just how the event is structured, and it's even accounted for in the gear/mod recommendations they gave (which you didn't meet).

And no, I do not believe that they increased the tenacity of Fishlee in the last few days of the event. (I completed it about 36 hours before it ended, so I do have personal experience in that time frame.)
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

Ok do you understand what a bait is? They don't actually have to verbally say something to qualify as a bait.

1. The jump from tier 5 to tier 6 was miniscule and then the same team that completed tier 5 and tier 6 could even go as far as taking out Padme and Anakin in tier 7. Giving you the illusion that is doable with a bit more gear.

2. adding 2 Zetas and taking B2 from g8 to g11, adding zeta and 40+k protection over the g8. On top of adding 13k health to GG with 2 extra g12 pieces and his leadership zeta on top of his unique, didn't make a difference.

3. This is not a fact just a personal observation, they increased the tenacity of Fishlee in the last few days of the event knowing that more people would keep adding gear and Zetas the longer the event lasts. I used to consistently get stuns on him is tier 7 and then the last 2-3 days of then event the amount of stuns I was able to land went down by 75-85% using the exact same mods.

Idk about you but if 60+k protection on B2 and near 60k health on GG, with all of their Zetas cannot improve my performance then something is broken about it

1) Because Tier 7 > tier 6 > tier 5?? You know, tiers are getting more difficult.
    2) People did it with "just" the unique zeta and ~50k HP on GG aswell as undergeared B2 and magna. If adding 13k HP, a zeta on his lead, a zeta on B2's unique, increasing B2's gear from g8 to g11 and upping his protection made no difference, then you're just straight off lying.
    3) Either just tinfoil hat conspiracies, low potency stun attempts or lack of game knowledge, in this case the fact that light side chars resist all debuffs while they have protection up (Padme lead).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

i thought i did, but maybe not

Or, alternatively, they increased the difficulty at key tiers; 5 for the unlock and 7 for max. To me that sounds fairly logical and more likely than that they're trying make me fall for some sort of illusion.
    on a side note, i cleared tier 5, 6 and 7 all with slightly different team comps and increasingly more gear.

[/quote]
    obviously that won't change much since he'll get marked and die regardless of how much prot he has. The zeta doesn't add much in this event either, i regret putting it on b2. The health on GG definately made a difference for me personally, so yea...
    i also don't see how it could be considered bait...

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Right here is the reason why it's not a bait. You are basing this on your feelings and "observations" and no facts or anything based on what they said or told the player base.

Unless you recorded your data, this point means nothing.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Right here is the reason why it's not a bait. You are basing this on your feelings and "observations" and no facts or anything based on what they said or told the player base.

Unless you recorded your data, this point means nothing.

Your not going to police this one too?
    GRANDMASTER
    NeXuSe7msb2g6cet7.jpg
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Why are we still feeding this guy lines? He’s clearly just here to troll, he has been for months.
  • Options
    You:
    Not to mention that basically every event ever can be completed with less than the recommend if you have the key characters ahead and the right mods.
    Also you:
    Yes I didn't have droideka,

You:
    How can a player trust this game anymore. When 2 g12+ all 6* mod characters, and 3 g11 with 4 total Zetas cannot beat the tier 7 of a legendary event. . . .

I'm struggling to trust a company that misreads and baits their players to get more gear and a ton if ability mats out if them and doesn't even bother to reward them.
    Also you:

alot of people did it without droideka and when I compare the mods they used to mine I can see that I should be able to do it