Ridiculous Drop Rate

TheMadTwadder
483 posts Member
edited March 2016
Dark Side normal battle 2-A, trying to get 4 pieces of the MK 6 Loronar Power Cell items so I can upgrade gear.

I spent 14 sim tickets and all of my energy and didn't acquire a SINGLE ONE. Fourteen drops, 11 of them giving the same basic drops of a training droid, some credits and a bit of xp.

This is freaking ridiculous.

Replies

• Options
    Update, spent another 10 battles and didn't get a single drop. At this rate the game will raise the level cap before I'm able to make my Old Ben my first Gear 9 character.
  • moongod
    298 posts Member
    Options
    You must be new here.
  • Options
    Haha to the forums, yeah, to the game, nope! Been playing since December. I realize it should have pretty low drop rate but 1 in 25 seems a bit ridiculous when you're using sim tickets and 10 energy per battle.
  • Options
    I know the drop rates are bad. But yeah ur new so heres what ms gonna happen:

People are gonna say: ur wrong everything is fine

And then this guy bentwookie is gonna come in and say:

"Ur wrong. Everything u say is invalid. Everything in the game is perfect. If u want to be like me then go kiss up to the devs"
  • Options
    I know the drop rates are bad. But yeah ur new so heres what ms gonna happen:

People are gonna say: ur wrong everything is fine

And then this guy bentwookie is gonna come in and say:

"Ur wrong. Everything u say is invalid. Everything in the game is perfect. If u want to be like me then go kiss up to the devs"

Yeah that sounds about like my experience so far.
  • Options
    No the drop rate is like a slot machine haha they give you just enough then want you to spend hahaha.