Individual rewards for active guild members and to give incentive to non active members to become ac

Brijad
2 posts Member
I would like to see rewards given to active and participating guild members. For example: The raids if you don't have enough active members you can't complete the raids that give you the character shards with only one or two active members. But if those that participated got 10 of the character shards + 40 ,30, 20, for the top ten positions. I think that would inspire your non active members to start participating. I also think that it might be nice for individuals to get daily gp that they can earn for spending in the guild store. Just like earning daily crystals except it's in your guild. There should be a daily guild quest that individuals can complete.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Brijad wrote: »
    I also think that it might be nice for individuals to get daily gp that they can earn for spending in the guild store. Just like earning daily crystals except it's in your guild. There should be a daily guild quest that individuals can complete.

Isn't this exactly what the daily guild activity is?
  • Options
    No, not exactly. It needs to be more like something like a mini boss or bosses that the individual can play against as many times as they want, but that you only get rewarded once per day. That would be more fun, and you could enjoy even some of your less used characters.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    Brijad wrote: »
    I also think that it might be nice for individuals to get daily gp that they can earn for spending in the guild store. Just like earning daily crystals except it's in your guild. There should be a daily guild quest that individuals can complete.

Isn't this exactly what the daily guild activity is?

I'd like to see something specific for hitting your daily pts for guild tickets daily. Say, GW credits or the Ally points and a bit of gear (say something random but equivalent to the shard shop).
  • Brijad
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe Capitol Games might do something if they hear more from the fans.
  • Options
    Something like that would be great!
    Especially some rewards for the maximum amount of daily guild tickets. A very good idea!
    "Query: This "meatbag" is an incoherent babble of useless information. Can I shoot him?"
    ―HK-47
  • Billiam
    74 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Rewards specifically for getting 600 tickets would be an amazing addition to get players to try for max each day when they otherwise seem content with half that.

I agree with you and want this in the game ASAP
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Billiam wrote: »
    Rewards specifically for getting 600 tickets would be an amazing addition to get players to try for max each day when they otherwise seem content with half that.

The reward is running raids more frequently.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Billiam
    74 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Billiam wrote: »

The reward is running raids more frequently.

For sure, I'm with you on that. It's so easy to get 600 that I don't understand not putting in max, or way above max honestly. Doing raids as often as possible should be everyone's goal in a guild.