Grand arena freeze

Dreizy
8 posts Member
Finals of GA
I used my best squad to attack and one minute in both teams froze but the time kept ticking
I tried going in to the chat and back , I tried hitting the settings and going back, I tried taking it on and off auto and changing the speed but no one took a turn the rest of the time as the clock ticked down. I lost my best team, screwed my whole strategy up just to be to have his squads and then I lost by like 20 points He could only beat two of my squads in separate terrorizes but he did it on the first try both times obviously I lost a turn when the game froze on me so I couldn’t beat his squad the first time

Although I definitely would have and then would have gone to his back defense

I absolutely would have taken first but I got hosed

Replies

• Dreizy
    8 posts Member
    Options
    h4vfsmmjpb9o.png
  • Dreizy
    8 posts Member
    Options
    bbmiabxqbxlw.png
  • Dreizy
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Tried to contact any sort of customer service from the game and got led in circles and denied anything it’s like they don’t even know what I’m talking about at the customer service number that you finally get
  • Options
    It's something I've had happen to me in raids, and I know others have had it happen to them never bothered me enough to report it but just to let you know that it does happen in the game elsewhere (and I know what you're talking about). Whether it's a reported bug I don't know. But I'd be surprised if no-one has raised it before.
  • plindboe
    281 posts Member
    Options
    Experienced it a few times, mostly in TW. Sometimes it freezes a minute or something before it starts working, and other times it never recovers. Anyway, it doesn't happen frequently, so I don't consider it a major issue. Just an occasional annoyance, especially if it's an important battle. When it happens, I force close the game, and everything will run smoothly again. But the frozen battle is lost. C'est la vie.
  • Options
    Anytime there is a TW event...I notice the game runs horrible.

I’ve already had to retire my ipad2 when ships were added cause the crashing made my game unplayable.

After contacting the developers they said my device was not compatible which is such a bogus statement because the iTunes Store said “iPhones/iPods/iPads” ARE compatible.

So I bought me a iPhone 6.

The game worked great for a year no problems....now that TW is a occurring event...my phone crashing more than ever.

All I know is I’m not gonna keep buying new devices just to play this game.

I keep all updates up to date/never run apps in the background/and I always clear my cache. I also have a good WiFi/internet connection.

The devs can say it’s my device or something on my end of things....but I know better.

Every new update makes the game for me run like crap.

• Dreizy
    8 posts Member
    Options
    Unfortunately it cost me a definite first place that I would have had that’s a lot of materials that I missed out on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ to help make them aware and keep focus on these types of issues
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>