Will Malak return?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    He came out of the blue but he will probably be back soon.
  • Options
    If he follows the same cadence as others I'd say he returns in July (90 days) only.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    Dagonsith wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    He's a Sith Lord, he shall do as he pleases

He's not a wizard.

He's better than a wizard. He's a SPACE WIZARD
    Ephran wrote: »
    He's a Sith Lord, he shall do as he pleases

He's not a wizard.

He's better than a wizard. He's a SPACE WIZARD

Since he's evil wouldn't he be a Space Warlock? 🤔🤔🤔
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options
    It will return once it will not be meta anymore ...
    Don't think in term of Game experience or Customer service but only in Extrorsion way and you will have all your answers...
    Anything that is free is deleted every months, no more free events, no more accessible new toons (only Hard Node), less and less gameplay (because of shard), and so On..
    Next step will be P2PLAY gears : oups, already done ..
  • Options
    Whales and free don't mix at all.
    How are cls and jtr whale only characters?
  • Options
    They need to prepare for the next "Dr smacking" meta, before they can unleash malak on the rest of us
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    MaxiPriest wrote: »
    They need to prepare for the next "Dr smacking" meta, before they can unleash malak on the rest of us

This. They need to offer the whales a way to counter the malak flood there will be after they release him again. You know, whales always accuse others of being crybabies and always try to deny that throwing money into the game gives them a substantial advantage. They accuse others of being whiny, while they're the whiniest category out there. They know this, so they need to give them something else to spend on to have an edge and continue to pay to win. Only then we will all have our malaks.
  • MagicMatthews99
    1124 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    It was only when I got to page 3 of this thread that I realised it was a mini-necro.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!