Useless Training Droids Smuggling

Hello, I really like this game but I write this article to say that the event Training Droids Smuggling is certainly the most useless event in it. The only drop that could be usefull is the materials but we never view them in this event. It would be a great idea to change this event or change the drop at minimum.

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    It's for new players. Not everything can apply to everyone.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TibDrien wrote: »
    Hello, I really like this game but I write this article to say that the event Training Droids Smuggling is certainly the most useless event in it. The only drop that could be usefull is the materials but we never view them in this event. It would be a great idea to change this event or change the drop at minimum.

Judging from your forum join date, you'll soon reach a point in the game where you desperately need the omega mats and MK 6 syringes from this event.

And it has already been changed very recently, albeit for the worse. We used to get two attempts and now we only have one, meaning the rewards have been cut in half. Same with events like Ghosts of Dathomir. So be careful what you wish for. Every time there is a change to existing game modes, we're likely to get less out of them afterwards.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options

Judging from your forum join date, you'll soon reach a point in the game where you desperately need the omega mats and MK 6 syringes from this event.

And it has already been changed very recently, albeit for the worse. We used to get two attempts and now we only have one, meaning the rewards have been cut in half. Same with events like Ghosts of Dathomir. So be careful what you wish for. Every time there is a change to existing game modes, we're likely to get less out of them afterwards.

No, this still has 2 attempts, I'm looking at it right now.

Mk6 syringes come at the rate of 60-70 a week from the daily challenge. And your need will rise and fall depending on who you're gearing. But getting 4 from this event hardly matters either way.

The point of this event is to give training droids to newer players.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

It has the sim slider, so you probably simmed both attempts at once without noticing.

The chance at omega mats from this event is pretty negligible.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I've ever gotten one. I'm not even sure I knew it was possible.