TW Clarification

yohann269
375 posts Member
@CG_SBCrumb could we get some clarification on the next TW (starting May 19th) being a "vanilla" TW or will it have the same Droid/Han/Geo Ship bonuses or potentially different bonuses? Your post last night was a little unclear about this upcoming TW

Replies

• Options
    I read "we’re planning to run original 5v5 versions for the foreseeable future." as the original version with bonus to FO, BHs and ?

But I agree 100%, it is (again, again, again) unclear what is being said.
  • yohann269
    375 posts Member
    Options
    that's what I was wondering too. If we are going back to FO/Resistance/Scoundrel/BH bonuses, it can change planning and modding for teams, especially BH.
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    Options
    I read "we’re planning to run original 5v5 versions for the foreseeable future." as the original version with bonus to FO, BHs and ?

The FO/BH bonuses were not part of the original TW. They weren’t added until about 6 months later. The post clearly says that TWs will be vanilla 5 vs. 5 for now. There is nothing vague or ambiguous about the post.
  • yohann269
    375 posts Member
    Options

The FO/BH bonuses were not part of the original TW. They weren’t added until about 6 months later. The post clearly says that TWs will be vanilla 5 vs. 5 for now. There is nothing vague or ambiguous about the post.

If it was clearly vanilla TW's I wouldn't have made this post. the original TW's had the FO/Resistance bonuses. We didn't get true Vanilla TW's unitl recently.
  • Options

This is 90% wrong.

TW had built in Resistance / FO bonuses from TW1 (since it is on Jakku).
  • Options
    Bump
  • yohann269
    375 posts Member
    Options
    Bump

Thanks, Bud!!
  • yohann269
    375 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb can we get the Calendar updated with the changes to TW? and any insight into what the bonuses will be next TW would be great. Thanks!!!