Time Setting - Daily Activity Reset Question

Laz
190 posts Member
Ok, I am looking for a way to word the following idea for people in my guild: I can hit my daily 600 tickets by ONLY having to buy one single 25 crystal energy refresh once every two days. I do this by never missing a free energy refresh. I never miss a free energy refresh because I changed my time setting to match the times I wake up and go to sleep. How do I tell them to do the math in order to change their time settings to make it easier for them to never miss a free energy refresh?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    If they know what time they want their refreshes to be then they can just calculate the time difference from what it is now.

But it isn’t necessarily possible to find a time in which all 3 bonus energy times and both payout times are all perfectly convenient.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    It's a 50 crystal refresh btw.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    It's a 50 crystal refresh btw.

Yes, 50. Sorry about that.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Energy refreshes default to
    1200 - LS/DS + mod + cantina
    1800 - LS/DS + fleet
    2100 - LS/DS
    all in the player's local timezone.

If you change your arena payout times, your store and energy refreshes shift accordingly.
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Energy refreshes default to
    1200 - LS/DS + mod + cantina
    1800 - LS/DS + fleet
    2100 - LS/DS
    all in the player's local timezone.

If you change your arena payout times, your store and energy refreshes shift accordingly.

So I should tell them to basically just add the amount of hours they shift their payout times to these times? I want it to be easy for all of them to understand because leadership has been getting pushback for asking 600 tickets per day. I want to let them know the easiest way to buy as few crystal refreshes as possible.

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. If you want to shift your bonus energy times forward 3 hours then you need to shift your daily reset time forward 3 hours.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    So for example I recently shifted my arena payouts one hour earlier to 1700 (squad) and 1800(fleet) and my energy refreshes also moved one hour earlier to 1100, 1700 and 2000. All local times.

Note however that guild timers are based on the guild leader's timezone.
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    Options
    impossible, in any case u will need a refresh every 2/3 days to do 600...