100M GP looking to replace a handful of Members!

DeeOhGee
118 posts Member
edited May 2019
We are looking to cut some dead weight. 4 the Rebellion is an active guild looking for some dedicated loyal players who want to grow with their guild. We believe in growing from within. It is our goal to recruit active daily players and help grow and become strong as one guild.
We are a fairly active group. We are currently Guild Event and Sith raid focused. And we are also eager to help players learn about the game. If you are a dedicated player who is looking for a friendly group to chat and grow strong with we are the guild for you!
• 49/50 Guild GP 100M
• Heroic Rancor Raids 2-3 a week. Sim available but we also do regular so people can get the Rancor title.
• Heroic Tank Raids 1-2 times a week.
• Continuous T6 Sith Raids, We getting close to Heroic
• TB and TW- 32/33 Stars ROLO and IDP Shards. Guaranteed Zeta in TW! We win about half our matches.
• Discord Channel available but not required. (although encouraged)
• 1.5M GP Preferred, (expectations will be made for people who ask)
If you are interested please contact me,
Dee Oh Gee
Ally code 297-413-784
Discord: Dee Oh Gee#7051
Line Id: Reyman14
Post edited by DeeOhGee on

Replies

• DeeOhGee
    118 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for some active Members. We are getting very close to Heroic Sith. Last T6 Run made it 1/2 way through phase 3 without a reset.
  • murphsith
    205 posts Member
    Options
    DeeOhGee wrote: »
    Still looking for some active Members. We are getting very close to Heroic Sith. Last T6 Run made it 1/2 way through phase 3 without a reset.

Came here ready to recruit for my very inactive guild of 65, with 48 members 25 active anyway 761 724 511 just over 3 mill had some time off missed both revans and padme have Jedi training rey decent Jedi bastila lead, sisters got veers zeta troopers need work first order kru lead zeta decent rebels with two CLS zetas r2s raid han to name a few hit me up murphyharry697@gmail.com let me know if I can join