The other Poe always goes first

Title says it all. Equal gear. Stars and level don't matter. Unless I have better gear which poe's always have max gear, the other Poe ALWAYS goes first.

Replies

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Swayze wrote: »
    Title says it all. Equal gear. Stars and level don't matter. Unless I have better gear which poe's always have max gear, the other Poe ALWAYS goes first.

So, a few things:

1. Gear does matter. For example, if you and the enemy have Poe and you just hit gear 8 but havent filled all of Poe's g9 slots (except for the last one since that requires i think lvl 74) then their poe is faster.
    2. Coin tosses suck. It is randomly possible to lose every coin toss. My dooku usually always goes second to their dooku, but i do get some first turns every now and again.
  • Options
    Appreciate the reply. My Poe is max gear and max speed. I am not alone in this. Yes it is theoretically possible to lose every coin flip ever. But the chances are so small it's not relevant to talk about. It is much more likely that it is not random. There is not a time where I faced a Poe of equal gear and mine went first in arena.
  • Options
    Same here. Other Poe ALWAYS goes first. And whichever Poe goes first wins 99% of the time with equal teams.