Farming Echo

Hi there, whith the unofficial "annouciation" of Master Kenobi's event with the Clone Trooper faction next to the release of the new TB, I would like to farm Echo... I didn't pay attention before, but is he appearing alongside Logray (twice a month ^^) in the guild shop or... anyhere else? Ships? I've been looking for him for few days from now on but he is only available with chromium and other random crystals packs...

I hope he is more farmable than he looks like... Thank you for your help!

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    swgoh.gg says he's in fleet and cantina.

I haven't heard of the Kenobi event, mind sharing?
  • Options
    He pops up more with me so i think you are just getting unlucky at the moment
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »

Sure! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGYC5djX43M&t=284s

It's still not official but seems very legit! I'll farm them on the side!
  • Options
    Aussiepump wrote: »
    He pops up more with me so i think you are just getting unlucky at the moment

But where pls? ^^
  • Options

Fleet and cantina is for Fives, definitely not Echo ;)
  • TheEvo
    13 posts Member
    Options
    It's fake. Author of the reddit thread said he was just trolling. MobileGamer just took the bait.
  • Tektonik
    40 posts Member
    Options
    Spharynx01 wrote: »

He is in the Fleet-Store. Not always, but sometimes.
    Sorry that my picture is in German 😁

q9w4x9phpnj7.jpg
  • Options
    TheEvo wrote: »
    It's fake. Author of the reddit thread said he was just trolling. MobileGamer just took the bait.

I would take the bet, we'll see ;)
  • Options
    Tektonik wrote: »

He is in the Fleet-Store. Not always, but sometimes.
    Sorry that my picture is in German 😁

q9w4x9phpnj7.jpg

Thanks bro, I will check there more often! But Cantina... I don't think so!!!
  • TheEvo
    13 posts Member
    Options

We are getting Clone Wars content so some kind of event requiring Clones is obvious. I just wanted to point out that the video is inaccurate.
  • Options
    He pops up in fleet and guild stores very irregularly.

He’s the hardest clone to farm in my experience
  • Options
    It's guild and fleet store only.
    With that being said, I wouldn't waste fleet arena currency on him. That currency is the most valuable source of zetas.

I farmed Cody, Rex, Echo, Fulcrum and probably some other toons I don't even remember from fleet store. They have been on the bench for 2+ years, almost never being used. Had I used the guild store only, I'd probably have fewer G12 toons (minus two or three tops), but probably 8-10 more zetas. I'd take that trade any day.

If the highly doubtful "leak" happens to be a lucky guess that predicted correctly the requirements, based on recent legendary releases G12 difficulty and reliance on 1-2 newer marquee releases is to be expected. I wouldn't be in a rush to take the old clones to 7*, sacrificing zeta mats.
  • Options
    TheEvo wrote: »

We are getting Clone Wars content so some kind of event requiring Clones is obvious. I just wanted to point out that the video is inaccurate.

Inaccurate? I would say probable, but that's only my point of view! I always get legendary/journey toons at second sight based on suppositions (first time is usually too short without spending a penny, I'm 100% F2P), even if it's only a guess, it totaly fit to the current cadence release. You are still free to ignore them B)
    It's guild and fleet store only.
    With that being said, I wouldn't waste fleet arena currency on him. That currency is the most valuable source of zetas.

I farmed Cody, Rex, Echo, Fulcrum and probably some other toons I don't even remember from fleet store. They have been on the bench for 2+ years, almost never being used. Had I used the guild store only, I'd probably have fewer G12 toons (minus two or three tops), but probably 8-10 more zetas. I'd take that trade any day.

If the highly doubtful "leak" happens to be a lucky guess that predicted correctly the requirements, based on recent legendary releases G12 difficulty and reliance on 1-2 newer marquee releases is to be expected. I wouldn't be in a rush to take the old clones to 7*, sacrificing zeta mats.

I hear you, but i have enough zetas, just missing some omegas ;) Delaying Echo's farming by choosing where I will farm him would be a mistake to me because I really don't see him often. That said, I know you are right :(

• Options
    It's a risk. With the exception of the TW bonus, Clones are pretty useless at the moment. I made the mistake of farming them when I started. Luckily I didn't put any zetas on them. They're 80k+ power and act as a place holder in TW and GA. They get rolled every time. Most teams with 70k power are better than them. Hope it works out for you.
  • Orphu
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Fallen Anakin? Isnt that Darth Vader or are they thinking of that legless charred husk?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    There is a static spot where clones show up in guild store. Same box Logray will appear in. Same for fleet. I started farming echo a month or so ago and have him at 40/100 right now, so he shows up pretty regular. Cody seems rarer to me.
  • Options
    Orphu wrote: »
    Fallen Anakin? Isnt that Darth Vader or are they thinking of that legless charred husk?

Same as Bastilla fallen, she fetl like 5 minutes in the dark side, still worth a new toon :D
  • Options

***Spoilers...I guess*** it was the real dark stuff. Turning on and helping to murder all of his friends and co-workers. Killing all the younglings training to become Jedi and surely anyone else who lived and/or worked in the Jedi temple that was unlucky enough to be in Anakin's way. Oh and attempting to murder his pregnant wife (some would argue he succeeded). And attacked his closest friend. Dude wanted nothing more than to rule the entire Galaxy with an iron fist of evil with his wife by his side. Rage, Lust for political power, and quite disillusioned. All before he was named and suited up. Vader was calm, a loyal follower of the Emperor (up till the end there) still crazy & scary.
  • Options
    Nah he was named before all that. After mace fell out of the window. That was all Vader.
  • Bgcarste
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Even if the clones aren't required to get a new Kenobi I'd say its a very likely that they're required for a special battle in the new Geonosis TB. They'll be like the imperial troopers or bounty hunters for the new map.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Get the 330 shards to 7* them asap, don't need to gear them or activate them if you haven't yet. Just be ready. :p

Rex is always worth having, regardless.
  • Options
    First, do you have all the rest of clones farmed up if you don't then farm them all where they are that'll be much better then farming one specific character
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    Dinotank46 wrote: »
    First, do you have all the rest of clones farmed up if you don't then farm them all where they are that'll be much better then farming one specific character

Thanks Captain Obvious ;)
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options

***Spoilers...I guess*** it was the real dark stuff. Turning on and helping to murder all of his friends and co-workers. Killing all the younglings training to become Jedi and surely anyone else who lived and/or worked in the Jedi temple that was unlucky enough to be in Anakin's way. Oh and attempting to murder his pregnant wife (some would argue he succeeded). And attacked his closest friend. Dude wanted nothing more than to rule the entire Galaxy with an iron fist of evil with his wife by his side. Rage, Lust for political power, and quite disillusioned. All before he was named and suited up. Vader was calm, a loyal follower of the Emperor (up till the end there) still crazy & scary.

He was darth Vader at that point. Fallen anakin is darth Vader. He goes from distraught anakin to darth Vader in the mace windu scene. He’s named Vader after his first decision to be evil. There is no duration of anakin being evil and not being called Vader.
  • Options

We really need an Anakin (Legless Charred Husk) in the game. He'd have an interesting kit for sure.
  • Piewalker
    200 posts Member
    Options

We really need an Anakin (Legless Charred Husk) in the game. He'd have an interesting kit for sure.

Special ability: “I HATE YOU!” - Fallen Anakin’s eyes glow yellow and if Master Kenobi is on the opposing team he leaves the battle.