Han Shoots first negating DR

Rhydia
104 posts Member
I’m posting this here before I take it to bug reports as I’d like to get some feedback to make sure there’s something I’m not missing. Every time I face the CLS rebel team of Luke, Han, Chewy, R2 and c3po, Han has always shoot BSF first. Every time. Darth Revan is my fastest one on the team, and has always been faster than any of the opponents. And every single time, Han shoots BSF first, DR’s first turn gets skipped. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Is DR's turn being skipped, or did the enemy team gain enough TM from han's "shoot first" to go before DR?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Do you mean the first move of the match?

If so, have you read Hans unique?
  • Rhydia
    104 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I’ve read the unique. And it would make sense if he was targeting Darth revan. But countless times I’ve had DR skipped and despite being shot first, BSF will go before DR.
  • Options
    Read their kits: BSF gains stacks of ferocity from the stun + expose (C3) + tenacity down (Chewie) = 45 extra speed => faster than DR.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    BSF dispels the stun and gains ferocity. She will also gain 15 speed per debuff, which could make her faster than DR.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Rhydia
    104 posts Member
    Options
    That’s the interaction that I’m missing. The stun granting extra stacks of ferocity and thus speeding her up. I did read the rebel kits over and over, but that was something I didn’t think to check. Thanks all for helping clear this up.