Best emulator for Windows 10

I quit Bluestacks as was tired of the lag. Tried Memu and no lags but it crashed in Arena, of all the places and times, lol. What do you guys suggest? PC is powerful enough to throw any present gen game at and am running Windows 10. I play primarily on my phone but the PC would be nice.

Replies

• Options
    I've been using Andy on 10, Galaxy of heroes works fine on it without having to mess about and i've never experienced a crash using it. but on the flip side not all apps are so lucky, some simply fail to boot at all and if you try running Andy in the background while playing a resource intensive game you're going to suffer.
  • Options
    Thanks @Jumbopeanuts ! I'll try it out. Just need it for GoH.
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    I used bluestacks for a long time. Recently switched to nox player. I love it
  • Thysk
    85 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Are the graphical issues fixed on Nox?
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    Thysk wrote: »

Are the graphical issues fixed on Nox?

I am not sure if it is game specific or over all as this is really the only game I use but some things don't show correctly. For a while all characters were missing light sabers but at some point they started showing. Rey and Kylo images for attacks are just blank and image for training Droid are blank. If I remember some of that was present on bluestacks so I never thought about it. I will check again today and compare.
  • Thysk
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah bluestacks is also affected. I used Nox and switched to Memu due to the graphical stuff (not that it was game breaking, and there was a little more to the swap). But, I liked Nox a little better and might check it out again.
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    3 reasons I picked nox, built in root and built in multi-drive and can run on PC with VMware installed. But yeah those graphics were not a big deal and I actually forgot about them till you just mentioned them. I might have to give Memu I try I have played around with most out there.
  • Options
    @scuba, I guess Memu crashing in Arena didn't scare you :smile:!
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @Azraelrulez, I had never tried Memu.

I was actually just coming back now to say it kept crashing just on the tutorial on my laptop. Might do better on a desktop or better laptop and I also have a lot of stuff open that is not helping it out. So play around with it. But for me yeah Memu strikes out do to the crash. Graphics definitly look better and I like that it would allow me to change networking to bridged so I can use behind my work VPN but crashing bad.
  • Shaakti
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Andy! :)
  • Options
    +1 for Andy.
  • Options
    I use blue stacks without any issues.
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    Bluestack is great but I wanted to run multiple instances bluestacks lacks that option. I also got tired of the stupid download this app pop up on the new versions.
  • Options
    I use blue stacks without any issues.

I got tired of it as the graphics in GoH was really bad compared to my S6 Edge. Also, laggy. It ran smooth on your PC? What OS?

Memu, the graphics was awesome and no lags. Then it crashed.
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    And the new update took away my lightsabers again

oqxmzyn.png
  • Options
    And the new update took away my lightsabers again

oqxmzyn.png

Nox, right? Andy also has the bridge option, I think I saw it somewhere messing around with the VM launcher HandyAndy.

Andy is working great here. Thanks all of you!
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    yeah nox. The lightsabers had come back before this last update. It is in every battle and character screen that they are missing. I mght have to give andy a try again. I think he messed with my other VM SW though.
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    @Azraelrulez I have been playing with Andy all day over Nox.. Andy does have better graphics. I have not tried running multiple instances yet but as it forces a min of 2 cores it will probably break my CPU.

One of the things I got used ot on nox is the screen shot and video record were simple and built right in.
  • Options
    Hi guys, I can't make it work. I've installed nox to emule the game that i have in my Iphone...but Google play doesn't find the game on it!!!! Any suggestion to get it ?? Thanks!!
  • scuba
    14176 posts Member
    Options
    Ilbombi wrote: »
    Hi guys, I can't make it work. I've installed nox to emule the game that i have in my Iphone...but Google play doesn't find the game on it!!!! Any suggestion to get it ?? Thanks!!

Well first you need to work with EA support to port your ios account over to Android.