Is Kylo Ren a prince?

Princess Leia, his mother, is the Princess of Alderan, so does that make him a prince?
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.

Replies

• Options
    Prince Benjamin!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Alderan no longer exists, so I would say no.
  • Options

Ah, good point.

Does Naboo still exist? Because technically Padme was royalty, so Leia and Luke were a princess and a prince too.
  • Options
    Queens on Naboo are elected officials. She ceased being Queen when her second term ended. There were two other Queens that served during the time of the prequels after her term ended.
  • Dreamwalk3r
    101 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Does Naboo still exist? Because technically Padme was royalty, so Leia and Luke were a princess and a prince too.

Queens of Naboo were elected, so it's more like a presidential position. Queenship was neither hereditary nor perpetual.
  • Options
    Queens on Naboo are elected officials. She ceased being Queen when her second term ended. There were two other Queens that served during the time of the prequels after her term ended.

Queens of Naboo were elected, so it's more like a presidential position. Queenship was neither hereditary nor perpetual.

Well that's disappointing.

Prince Ben would have been a cool name.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    But he's a Disney Prince the way Aladdin, Flynn Ryder, Prince Charming, etc are!

bmLLv4z.jpg
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    But he's a Disney Prince the way Aladdin, Flynn Ryder, Prince Charming, etc are!

bmLLv4z.jpg

:D
  • Options
    thats actually perfect. They should have cast that nerd in the musical version of Aladin and cast a menacing person a the antagonist in The Force Awakens. When he took his helmet off i though he looked like a kid that got beat up in high school. Hux looked scarier than Kylo.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    image_1.jpeg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    your self control is truly amazing! or it isn't and you just go back and edit it. Either way i commend you. I just let it rip and deal with the consequences.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    your self control is truly amazing! or it isn't and you just go back and edit it. Either way i commend you. I just let it rip and deal with the consequences.

Lol... This time I was trying to post an image!

Having issues with links...lol
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    I have notice if the image URL is to long and weird it just wont post. I have had more luck with very simple image addresses. Unfortunately IMGUR URL's happen to not work for me most of the time.
  • Options
    image_1.jpeg

geez. look at that nerd. It looks like someone took his lunch money and gave him a wedgie. He was more believable as Matt the radar tech. More like an Extra in Game Of Thrones that gets killed by Arya Stark than A Pseudo sith lord.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Don't nobody talk about my baby Adam Driver (or Kylo Ren)!!!
  • Options
    He's a brat like one
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    He's a brat like one

Are you saying Flynn Ryder is a brat? OMG. I can't. I just can't even make a coherent response!!!

;)
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Obi-Wan Kenobi