Darth Revan required toons and the gear they require

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but i have been looking into the gear i need in order to g12 them in order to get Malak, which is very close to the minimum to unlock revan. I see that what i need is 21 carbantis and this is equivalent to 1050 Carbanti salvage! Not that i am complaining but the farming required for not only carbantis, but stun guns, cuffs and the other materials can be pretty extensive so what I am asking is why do they require heavy amounts of one resource for all the characters? That doesnt even include DRevans gear. Another question is what i the gear minimum for DRevan unlock? Because i havent been able to find a good source for the required minimum

Replies

• Options
    Its pretty ok difficult, ive seen people with g10 or more badstilla and hk and lesser geared canderous, carth and juhani do it.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Its pretty ok difficult, ive seen people with g10 or more badstilla and hk and lesser geared canderous, carth and juhani do it.

I've seen it done with full g10 teams. G11 if you don't really want to deal with RNG, zetas on Carth, Bastila, and HK if you want to get through tier v without trying more than like 20 times. Carth zeta is EXTREMELY helpful, would definitely recommend.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input, i was looking toward the gear required for Malak and it had me worried, i think i will get DRevan the next time based on gear i have, but its questionable on whether i get Malak.
  • Demerzel
    26 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    zCarth G11 Canderous G12 Juhani G10-11 (optional. You can try even with G7 but get ready for a 3PO/Chewie kind of event) HK G12, zEmo G12, zzzDR G10+, zzzJKR G12, zJolee G11+, Bastilla G11+, BigZ G12, Mission G12 (give her her zeta, cause she's awesome)

The above will get you through the Malak event, the DR team ready to use on arena, and a Carth OR team decent to use in GA.

If you have the patience, keep juhani g7 and check guides for how to finish the DR event with her undergeared. She has a solo phase during the event, but she sucks big time as a char, so she is not a good investment.
  • Options
    For DR, I got the unlock at G12 HK, G11 Badstila, and G8 for everyone else. Malak will require higher gear, like G11-12, since there is a GP minimum to play.