Give everyone who has played a while 1000 omegas

No reason not to have enough omegas. Omega abilities are important but not game changing like zetas. It's pointless to limit people's ability to omega all of their squad especially if they have played for years.

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Nope. Next.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Nope. Next.

Why not?
  • Options
    No reason not to have enough omegas. Omega abilities are important but not game changing like zetas. It's pointless to limit people's ability to omega all of their squad especially if they have played for years.

You do realize part of the zeta crunch IS the omega crunch too, yes...? That's why they're BOTH in the fleet store, and zeta abilities require BOTH materials. They would lose investment if such a thing happened. It would cause a large imbalance.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Nope. Next.

Why not?

Why not just give everyone everything they want and shut the game down?

It's a resource management game. Stop complaining and manage your resources.
  • Options

You do realize part of the zeta crunch IS the omega crunch too, yes...? That's why they're BOTH in the fleet store, and zeta abilities require BOTH materials. They would lose investment if such a thing happened. It would cause a large imbalance.

People would simply use the zetas they have EARNED until they don't have any more zetas left
  • Options
    Nope. Next.

Why not?

Why not just give everyone everything they want and shut the game down?

It's a resource management game. Stop complaining and manage your resources.

I didn't speak about "everything". I didn't speak about zetas, gear, shards I spoke about omegas and only omegas.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    This time.
  • Options
    Nope. Next.

This right here ^^^^
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    I want 1000 zetas, 10k omegas, a 7 star Malak with a 180 speed mod set, exclusive rights to Jedi Luke for one month (that's right, I get the only one!) and lastly a unicorn that poops rainbows because I have played for a long time too. /s
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    I want 1000 zetas, 10k omegas, a 7 star Malak with a 180 speed mod set, exclusive rights to Jedi Luke for one month (that's right, I get the only one!) and lastly a unicorn that poops rainbows because I have played for a long time too. /s

5l6hcos1ip15.jpeg

• Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

Lol. Ow that seems reasonable . . /s 🤣
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Why 1000 omegas though? Was 999 not enough?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Then watch ppl complain that they have too many omegas and should be able to trade them in for something better
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    It's like when people got too many SIM tickets and wanted to exchange them for something, giving so many Omegas will just prompt people to want to trade Omegas for Zetas.
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    Options
    Boy... I gotta laugh.
    They wont even give us regular credit hiest and your asking for 1000 omega....
    They still have completely pointless event that reward us with leveling up bots...
    I mean they are so unimportant that I cant event remeber their names anymore.

This game is such a chore and almost no fun anymore and I only continue to play in hope that they do a complete character revamp and allow us to use a variety of arena toons, not just friggin REVAN!!!!!