Galactic Upgrade Kit

Prev13
TVF
36605 posts Member
What a weird collection of stuff. Thoughts?
I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Replies

• Options
    8 bucks isn’t bad for all of that energy, let alone everything else.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty good deal for what’s in there.
  • Options
    At least they are trying different things. And this
    8 bucks isn’t bad for all of that energy, let alone everything else.

• TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Mine says $7. 'Murica ;)
  • Options
    I keep getting a purchase timeout when I try to buy it, is anyone else having the same issue?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    $10 here in Canada...... It was excellent in my opinion...... Sure, it's a mixed bag and a departure from what they have been doing but I bought it and put it to good use......

• Fizz_El
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, timing out for me too...
    Sad to see even a simple purchase can be problematic.
  • Options
    My price is 8 bucks. My guildmate is 7 bucks. Both of our accounts are in the US. Weird.
  • Options
    If only it would process a payment
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    DarthPhaco wrote: »
    My price is 8 bucks. My guildmate is 7 bucks. Both of our accounts are in the US. Weird.

Sounds like it might be Android vs iOS actually.
  • Options
    I keep getting a purchase timeout when I try to buy it, is anyone else having the same issue?
    Yep.... me as well

• Options
    Me too. Can’t process payment
  • Range1974
    900 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I reported it as a bug. Why does it take like 14 clicks to get help. I do t even think I should have done it as a bug.
  • Options
    Can’t buy it either others in my guild did. Can’t even report as bug way too much work for what it is worth just typing in my long code
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Same bug here, can’t buy it. Poor CG, they can’t even get the taking our money part right anymore! 🤣
  • Fizz_El
    14 posts Member
    Options
    It also expires in 1d5h and is purchasable each day, so does this mean by the time it gets fixed, you will miss out on a possible purchase?

Doesn't seem fair to me....
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    I bought it because of the variety of goods there. I had some leftover credit from a Play card, but whether I buy it again tomorrow is a different story.
  • Options
    I agree kudos to the devs. This pack was well worth it, that's a lot of gear for $7.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Best packages I have ever seen in this game, especially for that price, first time I've spent money on this game since Jedi Revan came out pretty much, and happy too support good deals like this!

Though it was weird that in Australia I paid the same price as Canadians!
  • Thraesh
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone on here complaining about prices, it's not even in the store for me lol
  • Options
    I thought it was a good deal, bought it and plan to buy again tomorrow!
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    For me it's 8,99 Euro which translates to 10 US Dollars. That's happening all the time, different countries always get different prices. The reason for this are taxes and similar reasons. CG/ EA don't want to pay for themself, they let us pay for it.
    This also explains different prices for US too, just different taxes between your states.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Darthsm
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely the best bang for your buck I've seen in stores.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I was disappointed at first. When I saw the name I expected to see Padmes gear. THAT would have been a deal!
  • Options
    There’s 2 max purchases with 1 a day for 2 days. But they won’t resolve the issue until tomorrow? How’s that fair
  • Timbo86
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Same here the purchase keeps timing out for me .
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    If only it would process a payment

same here, can't process the payment
  • bknsty14
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Also getting timed out. Guess they don’t want my money after all. Maybe they realized this was a really good deal and they don’t want us to have it now.
  • bknsty14
    11 posts Member
    Options
    usArmyJedi wrote: »
    There’s 2 max purchases with 1 a day for 2 days. But they won’t resolve the issue until tomorrow? How’s that fair

This was my thought as well