Lost over 350 Mk6 hypo chiewbab syringe

Baldo
2863 posts Member
edited March 2016
Lost roughly 370, I contacted EA They told me to post it here!!!! THAT'S ALL! They said they cannot verify and are restricted to parameters and will not give me them back! This cost me hundreds of $'and tons of my time. Thanks
Post edited by Baldo on

Replies

• Jenggo
    48 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I take back what I said earlier. Let's see what happens before I comment.
    Post edited by Jenggo on
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing will happen. They dont care.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    I would like to see if he got helped...
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    DarthCyren wrote: »
    I would like to see if he got helped...

None!
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Wait what 350 purple windblowers? How the hell did you get those in the first place. Some claim you got there and it's fishy..
    I farmed 90 in total now during the course of a month. Why did you save so many up? I'm confused...
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I call bull$hit
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    Options
    VikingSith wrote: »
    I call bull$hit

As stated before. This is most likely the case of an exploiter getting their slap on the wrist. Lucky they didn't get banned.
  • Options
    Think someone is trying to get their syringes without grinding them.
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • Options
    Tenchi1969 wrote: »
    Why does he need 350 of them? And not craft them? It seems like hes trying to get 7 toons their gear. Never have i heard of dissapearing gear
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    The lack of OP responding says a lot as well. Guess I can un bookmark this one again :D
  • Options
    Poor English excuses you from being banned it would seem.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    The lack of OP responding says a lot as well. Guess I can un bookmark this one again :D

Nothings being done I'd rather not even look at it!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Wait what 350 purple windblowers? How the hell did you get those in the first place. Some claim you got there and it's fishy..
    I farmed 90 in total now during the course of a month. Why did you save so many up? I'm confused...

Because I need more than that.........
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Still sounds like a cheap claim to me, sorry but I don't buy it at all..
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Still sounds like a cheap claim to me, sorry but I don't buy it at all..

That could be why you have 90 and I have 134 again.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Tenchi1969 wrote: »

Exactly what it is. I'd obviously go out of my way trying to get something for nothing from the worst customer service rated company and expect to receive an item in return!
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Touché :)
    But still now you are talking nonsense. No way that you are up to 134 again after you posted this. I'm sure you are confused with some blue mat and not the purple one.
    If you farmed 134 already after this post you were too lucky.

Something in your story doesn't add up. Even full time energy spending on that purple windblower could never get you 134 now.
    Screenshot so you can show me it's not the mat you are describing?
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Touché :)
    But still now you are talking nonsense. No way that you are up to 134 again after you posted this. I'm sure you are confused with some blue mat and not the purple one.
    If you farmed 134 already after this post you were too lucky.

Something in your story doesn't add up. Even full time energy spending on that purple windblower could never get you 134 now.
    Screenshot so you can show me it's not the mat you are describing?

How exactly am I lucky re-farming something I lost? I paid for it 134 in 4 days. Bonus energy and plenty of refills you do the math. It is pretty easy to gain a lot of one item when you're focused on that only.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Poor English excuses you from being banned it would seem.

From someone who uses the name "InternetSwag" I could careless what you believe or what you think of my "English". "For the others lack of posting by OP". It was St. Patrick's day on Thursday and I have no intention on saying anything more unless it is thank you to the company for reimbursing my lost items. I don't see that statement coming from me in the near future and I was told to post this here so I did! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT (Y).
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Still your story doesn't add up, sorry. You are either mentioning the wrong gear material or you simply are lying.
    I'll say it again, there is no way to farm 137 purple hairblowers in 4 days, don't care how much energy refresh you did. You used the 1600 refresh to farm hairdryers? Stop lying dude.
    You are not willing to post screenshots or whatever so I'm gonna stop replying because I have a feeling you are trying to troll.