Dooku and Nute reworks are a theory crafters dream

Man, I have been having so much fun playing around with these new kits.

Lots of weird stuff seems to have promise with these kits.

Dooku lead with badstilla, sith trooper, nute, and talzin is rad.

Replies

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Played with Nute lead much? I love it on paper, but I worry that in practice it won't be feasible to give enough enemies Extortion for it to actually be useful.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I only know when you type Nute Gunray it often auto corrects to Nuts Gunray. So when you ask if we have "played with nute much" I cannot help but laugh.
  • Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Played with Nute lead much? I love it on paper, but I worry that in practice it won't be feasible to give enough enemies Extortion for it to actually be useful.

Yeah, I think Nute is better used as a support over a lead. I love how Dooku's lead interacts with Talzin and Badstilla. Plague and fear keep the whole enemy team stuck and nobody can heal or dispell. Badstillas unique makes Dooku hit really hard as well... 15 to 18k on a basic is good for him.

I'm also really digging how sith trooper works in the line up. He always taunts, and he ignores protection, so he sets off Dooku's lead (tenacity down and heal block).
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, I think Nute is better used as a support over a lead. I love how Dooku's lead interacts with Talzin and Badstilla. Plague and fear keep the whole enemy team stuck and nobody can heal or dispell. Badstillas unique makes Dooku hit really hard as well... 15 to 18k on a basic is good for him.

I'm also really digging how sith trooper works in the line up. He always taunts, and he ignores protection, so he sets off Dooku's lead (tenacity down and heal block).

That does sound fun, but the thought of breaking up two other squads to run it in GA (Sith Empire & Nightsisters) gives me anxiety. :s
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options

That does sound fun, but the thought of breaking up two other squads to run it in GA (Sith Empire & Nightsisters) gives me anxiety. :s

Agreed. For me its just theory crafting. I don't know if I would split the teams.... yet. This team seems to have promise, but its only sitting at about 90k power atm.
  • Options
    Just hypothetically, palpatine would work really well under dooku lead as he can use his second special to immediately trigger healing immunity and tenacity down. This would mean, however, you cannot use palp lead.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Just hypothetically, palpatine would work really well under dooku lead as he can use his second special to immediately trigger healing immunity and tenacity down. This would mean, however, you cannot use palp lead.

Oh I like this. Sounds nasty.
  • Options
    actually, if we talking about 'healing immunity', Talzin plague, seems much better, since healing immunity will really help it.
    but is it better than AV/MT L ? im not sure. it bring surprise effect, but after 1-2 matches, i dont see it working vs good players.
    TW/GA Counters Bot - https://discord.gg/jZH44Hb | Discord: SidiousIsPikachu#5768