2Next

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Hyterwe wrote: »
    This dumb Yoda cheese is going to make me quit the game. It **** me off every day when I try to climb and that's not what a game is supposed to do. It puts me in a bad mood every day and its starting to ware on my wife and son. Its dumb that a supposedly meta squad with DR and DM can lose every time to a DR squad that has Yoda and no Malak. Easy fix would be to make CBM hit through foresight.

Practical life lesson: don’t put a video game so high in your life it affects your son and wife. That’s just stupid, to be honest.

In defense of the OP, this game is designed to frustrate us into paying.
    I’ll admit that I’ve also occasionally had moments when this game frustrated me enough that it affected my mood irl. Those are usually the moments when I reflect and consider quitting for good.

OP: this is a time to step back and look at what you are doing wrong in the battle. There are ways around it, lots of advice has been posted above.

Hopefully the game also effected your mood irl in a possitive way from time to time ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    We don't know the backstory. Maybe OPs kid was Yoda for halloween and this is just all too much too soon......
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    "There is no 'skill' in this game only P2P."
    -average forum user

P2P
    Pay-attention and play?
    J/k